+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Seems to be true, Here's explaination from IRCC:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/skilled-workers-in-canada.html?fbclid=IwAR08eQOBR6J8jJWSuo7MlbH5x6r_-EwQKVDP0E9e5LUv8t-9MhbKNw7IqXo

Well...no offense to CEC folks, but I bet it would be harder to get thru IRCC hotlines or get GCMS notes for existing cases in the coming months...
Now it is deliberate that priority is for CEC and PNP inland applicants.
All good luck to all.
This works as the finish him move in my waiting combat :p holy moly .... 27000 ITA

Now what ? ... uff

Last edited:

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Now it is deliberate that priority is for CEC and PNP inland applicants.
All good luck to all.
This works as the finish him move in my waiting combat :p holy moly .... 27000 ITA
What doesn't make sense is why not split the invitations even if it's just CEC over time. Why have such a bulk draw and have such a huge backlog .

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
What doesn't make sense is why not split the invitations even if it's just CEC over time. Why have such a bulk draw and have such a huge backlog .
Probably inlanders will be approved blindly, there should be a strategy to draw#176.
I wish this strategy won't affect our AORs.
Fingers crossed

I have experienced and seen some experienced difficulties logging in to MYCIC account, I guess it is a miracle to do so the coming days.

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Probably inlanders will be approved blindly, there should be a strategy to draw#176.
I wish this strategy won't affect our AORs.
Fingers crossed
I don’t really understand why any inlander wants his application approved now and COPR if they can’t travel to Canada and COPR will eventually expire so there is a need to get through another process with extension.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I don’t really understand why any inlander wants his application approved now and COPR if they can’t travel to Canada and COPR will eventually expire so there is a need to get through another process with extension.
Well... inlanders are already there with Canadian experience at least 90% are already there according to IRCC.
In addition they do not need visas of entry only PR and landing process i guess.

I wish international Visa offices keep working on in hand applications. ( ours)

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Local VOs should have more resourses handling PR cases as hardly any visitor/tourist visa needs to be processed now.
From what I gather and have seen, most VOs are generally just dealing with 'emergency cases', using that as an excuse and PR processing doesn't seem to be a priority . Sigh. Let's just wait and hope for the best

Khush91

Oct 14, 2018
Good morning everyone,
I have see someone's GCMC notes for TRV (work permit). In those notes i notice his criminality completed and info sharing complete. My concern is, is there any difference between TRV and PR criminality/info sharing or its the same ?

Thanks in advance
@legalfalcon

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I have an inquiry? Do IRCC work on weekends now ? Draw 176 took place on Sat the 13th right ? Do they work on processing applications too ? Or maybe do they even work on week days ?
:') Surely not my application.

Last edited:

rwallace4

Jul 23, 2020
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USCIS Chicago-South
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-13-2020
AOR Received.
12-19-2020
Med's Request
12-03-2020
Med's Done....
01-21-2021
I love how Express Entry isn't so "Express" lol. Looks like we are going to be waiting a while for those that are EE.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise please...
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS (490) AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case. Now, today CRS score was just 75 and looks like future CEC score will be very less.
Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry ?