17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good morning everyone,
I have see someone's GCMC notes for TRV (work permit). In those notes i notice his criminality completed and info sharing complete. My concern is, is there any difference between TRV and PR criminality/info sharing or its the same ?

Thanks in advance
@legalfalcon
Most of it is the same, except that for TRVs the security screening is not extensive, see https://bit.ly/3b3uWtN

Reactions: Khush91

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Well, I would like to give an update on this.

I also haven't uploaded my IELTS result on the system as it was not among the required documents. I thought the system obtains the results from the test agency itself through the IELTS number I provided. However, I was horrified when I read your comment stating it should have been uploaded, and called the IRCC helpline to make sure it hasn't jeopardized my application. The agent first told me that if it is not among the required documents list, I don't have to upload it, and suggested to confirm this with his superior. After an additional 5-minute hold, he confirmed that the IELTS result number would be sufficient since the system automatically acquires the results with that number and I don't need to provide the scanned copy.

If this is the case, I believe, it would be wise to relax and try not to increase the IRCC's workload by submitting additional documents that are not required. The more their workload is, the longer will the processing times be. Just an idea.
Upload your Ielts. Case officer can reject your application for the dumbest reason and you will be left with had I know. Mind you, you called an agent not the officer handling your file.

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Upload your Ielts. Case officer can reject your application for the dumbest reason and you will be left with had I know. Mind you, you called an agent not the officer handling your file.
They mention specifically that you don't need to upload it, they have access to the IELTS database and get your result with the certificate ID that you put in the form.

Reactions: TheScrutiniser

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They mention specifically that you don't need to upload it, they have access to the IELTS database and get your result with the certificate ID that you put in the form.
But people do get rejected/asked for it via ADR

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
No, they dont. Kindly dont make up stories without proof.
Here's what they say about ielts. It is my understanding that one fills out the results in the application form, and puts in the id number. They may ask for a copy later. I would be surprised if this didn't pop up as an ADR if necessary when they
do R10 check.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Your quote simply approves what I said. IRCC told the guy that it is NOT necessary to upload your ielts and to this day, I have not hear of anyone who was rejected because they did not upload their ielts. Do not make allegation that send people into freak mode and scare them.

Reactions: TheScrutiniser

AM2CAD

Oct 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2020
Passport Req..
02-06-2022
Hello all, @legalfalcon @caipsnotes
I have a query.
I had received PN nomination and
my spouse's IELTS was expiring in some time so I removed her IELTS score from EE before EE ITA (as it was looking difficult for her to reappear in IELTS during COVID and it was not having much effect on CRS due to PN nomination). Later I have submitted eAPR without her language points on 10 dec 20.
Today, I noticed that after removing her IELTS, my FSW eligibility score seems to be just 67 or 64:
67: if my IELTS (L8.5, R9.0, W7, S6.5) is equivalent to 23 points(6+6+6+5);
or FSW score will be just 64 if my IELTS score is just 20 points(5+5+5+5).
I am not sure which calculation for IELTS scoring is correct as speaking is clb 8 and others are clb 9+. I tried to check at different forums and get different scores (67/64).
The official 'come to canada' tools says I am eligible for EE. Also, I think, had my score gone below 67, my EE profile would have become ineligible itself.
Can it create any problem during eligibility review?
Should I withdraw my eAPR and apply with spouse's reappeared ielts as it will increase fsw points by 5?
I am not sure whether my eligibilty review has started or not yet. MEP, BIL is done. Have not called or ordered gcms yet.
Please advise. I got worried now.
Thanks.

Reactions: StarrySavannah

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Your quote simply approves what I said. IRCC told the guy that it is NOT necessary to upload your ielts and to this day, I have not hear of anyone who was rejected because they did not upload their ielts. Do not make allegation that send people into freak mode and scare them.
Honestly i did not mean to give you hard times it seems you have overlooked IELTS part in your application, do not worry if they need it they will ask for, i never said rejection but i said ADRs. However did you upload all your passports' pages scan copy up to 10 years and/or 18 years old ? Because it is mandatory too.

Reactions: Teenkatigda

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Honestly i did not mean to give you hard times it seems you have overlooked IELTS part in your application, do not worry if they need it they will ask for, i never said rejection but i said ADRs. However did you upload all your passports' pages scan copy up to 10 years and/or 18 years old ? Because it is mandatory too.
It’s only mandatory to upload the current valid passport.

Reactions: Samy2020