+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Okay!! How about the IELTS results? Do we need to upload that as well?
Of course dear
IELTS
ECA /s if more than one
DEGREE 1,2,....etc if more than one
TRANSCRIPTS 1,2... etc if more than one
back and front colored (originals only) in one PDF file.
Do not hesitate to upload those make quick search on this forum for missing ECAs or IELTS you'll realize that all are essential.

travelloverz

Feb 1, 2021
Did my bio on Jan 25, but my biometrics says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."
Is this something I should be worrying about?
same here, did bio 1st of Feb. Status still says “Your action is required”. I think it might not change till processed by cic, but not really sure.

Agie971

Aug 26, 2020
Of course dear
IELTS
ECA /s if more than one
Do not hesitate to upload those make quick search on this forum for missing ECAs or IELTS you'll realize that all are essential.
Okay thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

i need your help with one issue. I applied for US B1/B2 visa in 2019. But after submission i withdraw my application. What you think did I need to mention in my PR application or it is fine because I withdraw it before any decision or process. Thankyou so much
If a decision was never made on your visa application, then you do not have to answer that your visa was denied or refused, as a decision was never made.

Reactions: Khush91

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Helo ...

I submitted my federal file through express entry after done BC Pnp .

I submitted my file on 3 dec 2020.

Upfront medical and Upfront police clearance certificates.

After 1 month 8days i got my biomatric letter and i have done with my biomatric.

It's been two months and fifteen days since my file was submitted. How much longer can PR take?

Any idea guys ?

Thanxxx in advance
It can take another few months or few years.

• Wow
Reactions: Manik69

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir I raised the CSE about the missed travel history to Nepal after 1 month and 3 days of AOR. Now when I am close to 2 months post AOR I called IRCC and got to know that my eligibility is cleared and the file has moved from CIO to VO Ottawa. Additionally they informed that they haven't received the webform yet (as it is taking around 1 month for them to acknowledge the webforms). Do you think that will be a problem as the file has moved from the CIO.

I am very worried
No it will have no bearing. You travel history is used for Criminality and security. Security is the last stage and starts after eligibility is passed.

To read more on security see https://bit.ly/3jFGcQS

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey, has anything changed in your background check? I have seen a change from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Seems like we both had False IP2 earlier. I am not sure but just guessing.
Just seeing this. My apologies for the late reply. No, I haven’t. Although I haven’t been checking my status lately. I may have missed it. Seems like we had the same timeline..

Last edited:

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Just an update!

I just spoke to IRCC customer care and learned to know that my eligibility has been passed on Feb 4th, 2021. Criminality and Security have not started yet.
However, I gave my RCMP certificate upfront.

P.S: You can find my details in the signature.
Congratulations! In your posts earlier this week or last week so, you mentioned that you called Customer care that the lady said after checking Your account, your security check is passed. It’s contradictory. How come it hasn’t started now?

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
**Replying to my own post**

Hi Folks, I have called the CIC customer care to check on the application to see where my application is standing, so they told me that my visa office is Sydney, NS (CIO), Criminality, and Security are passed. Currently, they are checking my eligibility and employment.
This is the post I’m referring to..

pap_ON

Apr 25, 2020
Of course dear
IELTS
ECA /s if more than one

Well, I would like to give an update on this.

I also haven't uploaded my IELTS result on the system as it was not among the required documents. I thought the system obtains the results from the test agency itself through the IELTS number I provided. However, I was horrified when I read your comment stating it should have been uploaded, and called the IRCC helpline to make sure it hasn't jeopardized my application. The agent first told me that if it is not among the required documents list, I don't have to upload it, and suggested to confirm this with his superior. After an additional 5-minute hold, he confirmed that the IELTS result number would be sufficient since the system automatically acquires the results with that number and I don't need to provide the scanned copy.

If this is the case, I believe, it would be wise to relax and try not to increase the IRCC's workload by submitting additional documents that are not required. The more their workload is, the longer will the processing times be. Just an idea.

TheScrutiniser

Jan 21, 2021
Well, I would like to give an update on this.

I also haven't uploaded my IELTS result on the system as it was not among the required documents. I thought the system obtains the results from the test agency itself through the IELTS number I provided. However, I was horrified when I read your comment stating it should have been uploaded, and called the IRCC helpline to make sure it hasn't jeopardized my application. The agent first told me that if it is not among the required documents list, I don't have to upload it, and suggested to confirm this with his superior. After an additional 5-minute hold, he confirmed that the IELTS result number would be sufficient since the system automatically acquires the results with that number and I don't need to provide the scanned copy.

If this is the case, I believe, it would be wise to relax and try not to increase the IRCC's workload by submitting additional documents that are not required. The more their workload is, the longer will the processing times be. Just an idea.
I confirmed this with a friend of mine who was granted his PR last year. He didn't include a copy of his IELTS results and instead, provided the number when prompted in the early stages of the application when it asked for scores, date the test was taken, etc. Furthermore, most (not all) institutions will send the results directly to your recipient of choice, which is what I did. Regardless, they (IRCC) can access your results via the number provided, anyway. So I agree with you in sending through a webform in this case is not required and only serves to slow down an already arduous process. Best of luck for your application.

Reactions: pap_ON