Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon
Hi Legalfalcon. I have a question.
I ordered gcms notes on GetGCMS.com. I received the receipt right away after payment. But I haven’t received the consent form after 12 hours. Is it normal? Thanks
All reliable third parties for GCMS notes will send you a consent form right away, not 12 hours later. This is not normal.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
All reliable third parties for GCMS notes will send you a consent form right away, not 12 hours later. This is not normal.
Is there a particular reason for ordering GCMS, just wondering i should also order, i believe average time is 6 months, so i have to order after 6 months

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Is there a particular reason for ordering GCMS, just wondering i should also order, i believe average time is 6 months, so i have to order after 6 months
The average waiting time is longer than 6 months; see https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

No, you don't need to order GCMS. There is too much hype and falsehoods created by some/one of the GCMS providers on this forum. There are plenty of visa applicants who go about the process and receive their PPR without ever ordering GCMS or even raising a web form. So, not everyone needs to order GCMS and you can always start with a web form before considering that you need one.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
I'm from Hong Kong and with the recent changes in the processing time of HK residents, I'd like to ask whether if priority processing is also eligible for FSW program? According to the official site, it isn't stated. Wondering if anyone here would know.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1527&top=4

I'm just worried for the long waiting time as I'm under PNP Outland (Ontario).
I'm a resident of HK as well, I too wonder if priority processing will benefit those who don't have hksar/bno passport applicants

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Guys, any updates, lets everybody share there current status; so that, we all will come to know where we stand ?

Mine - Criminality is in progress. Eligibility is not even started.

EE Category - CEC Inland | VO - Vancouver | ITA - Oct 14, 2020 | AOR - Dec 10, 2020
MEP - Jan 19, 2021 | BIO - Jan 20, 2021 | GU - So far, No | Last called IRCC- Feb 15, 2021
Criminality - In Progress | Info Sharing - Not Started | Eligibility - Not Started | Security - Not Started

Reactions: doug87z

iqbalsingh9

Mar 5, 2020
The hkpcc is going to take 2 months to get to Canada I imagine. Hkpost has suspended airmail due to the pandemic. Please keep me up to date once the hkpcc has been reflected on your EE profile. Good luck
It's quite annoying of how they opt for sea mail than airmail. As far as I know, there is a huge shipment backlog for ocean freight due to limited space and ocean carriers are charging huge premium. Wonder if HK police force/ HK Post would really prioritize our Certificate of No Criminal Conviction

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
My status below,
ITA - 16th Sep
AOR - 3rd Dec
Medical - 13th Jan
Bio-metrics - No Update
Stream - CEC Inland

Didn't get my BIL till now. But status bar appears with 26% progress. Any idea ?

Also, does it mean that R10 check is completed ?
My status below,
ITA - 16th Sep
AOR - 3rd Dec
Medical - 13th Jan
Bio-metrics - 5th Feb
Stream - CEC Inland

Called IRCC Agent yesterday and got the below updates
Eligibility - Not started
Criminality - Started

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
My status below,
ITA - 16th Sep
AOR - 3rd Dec
Medical - 13th Jan
Bio-metrics - 5th Feb
Stream - CEC Inland

Called IRCC Agent yesterday and got the below updates
Eligibility - Not started
Criminality - Started
do you have to connect with an agent to get the update/current status, or can you get the status from the automated part?

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
do you have to connect with an agent to get the update/current status, or can you get the status from the automated part?
Automated status is just the same status as it's on your MyCIC account. You've to connect with an agent to get the updated status.