+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
the progress bar is still unavailable? Is that the case with everyone?
and any news when they plan to start accepting EE candidates for biometrics in India?

Reactions: Hems.1209

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
is IP2 the same as GU 2 ?
Maybe IP belongs to inland applicants for some reason,
can't be sure about it but surely members on our thread can confirm from their positions.
where they can see BGC "In progress" and reverts back to "Processing" lateron. However you also might see in your application status "Profile Change/Updated" whereas when you click on check application you find nothing has updated and once logged out and sign in again you see status as "Submitted".

It has been said that in non complex cases criminality is passed along side with medical, thats your first update. Next : once eligibility is passed you might catch your second update, and finally prior to PPR (PassPort Request) you might observe 3rd update that indicates security done which will take a while already.

Anyway it is really unrealistic nor reliable approach to follow up an application status. But at least hope it might indicate that someone with access is hanging around in your profile.
I have seen ppl posted that they have caught up to 7 GUs in their profiles.

Last edited:

surap

Sep 16, 2020
fsw -outlanders have to wait a minimum of 1 year from now......provided, the vaccination is done by then

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
fsw -outlanders have to wait a minimum of 1 year from now......provided, the vaccination is done by then
Hope not, however it is not about finalizing Immigration project as much as securing PR visa. Ppl are obsessed to know whether they would be approved and granted CoPr or not. I can wait even 2 years or more if i get to know that the Visa is in my passport and a new landing policy is in process.

surap

Sep 16, 2020
Hope not, however it is not about finalizing Immigration project as much as securing PR visa. Ppl are obsessed to know whether they would be approved and granted CoPr or not. I can wait even 2 years or more if i get to know that the Visa is in my passport and a new landing policy is in process.
just making a guess looking at applicants from 2019, feb2020, mar 2020, especially outland applicants

Last edited:
Reactions: Bacelor

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
just making a guess looking at applicants from 2019, feb2019, mar 2019, especially outland applicants
Yes I understand, i mean if i receive the Golden Email, and told ok your application is approved but you have to hold on due to travel restrictions. It will be totally fine no matter how long does it take.
At least for me
It is beyond endurance to wait for those since feb or march 2019 for final decision