+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Automated status is just the same status as it's on your MyCIC account. You've to connect with an agent to get the updated status.
Do you know, If the automated msg, says "we're reviewing your eligibility" and "we're processing your background check"
does it mean that eligibility has started ?? , just curious. thanks

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Do you know, If the automated msg, says "we're reviewing your eligibility" and "we're processing your background check"
does it mean that eligibility has started ?? , just curious. thanks
you cant be certain that eligibility has started except you speak with an agent or get info from GCMS notes. The automated msg is merely the status info available on your CIC profile.

*i stand to be corrected :)

Reactions: hyong1991

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
you cant be certain that eligibility has started except you speak with an agent or get info from GCMS notes. The automated msg is merely the status info available on your CIC profile.

*i stand to be corrected :)
Thanks!!! I'm at work most of the time, so I didn't get to speak to an agent today, hope our files would be processed on time :)

rwallace4

Jul 23, 2020
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USCIS Chicago-South
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-13-2020
AOR Received.
12-19-2020
Med's Request
12-03-2020
Med's Done....
01-21-2021
I want to give some words of encouragement. Keep that hope! Good things come to those who wait. I'm outside Canada in the USA and hoping to at least visit my significant other who lives in Canada. But patience is key. We filled our documents and paperwork to the best of our abilities. We will all have our time and season!

Good news will come when it is time for it come. Just keep that hope! Continue to be safe! And when that time comes, I plan on living in the Greater Toronto Area and I'd be more than happy to have a beverage with any of you to celebrate our success.

Until that day, keep that hope! Later!

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Thanks!!! I'm at work most of the time, so I didn't get to speak to an agent today, hope our files would be processed on time :)
No worries.

I also hope so. I tried calling a couple times but never got connected to an agent. Something about all agents being busy even when i called first thing after their resumption at 8am ET

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I see that some of the people here call agents to find out about the current application status. What do you tell to an agent when you call them? Just spell your name or also the UCI or another number started from E of application required?

Hajimuktar

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah I never got an email or a message in my account, just the change in the account. It didn't even say "Application updated" or whatever it says usually
I just got a response for the webform I raised in January. They really do respond, but might just take some time.

Reactions: Linalin

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My background check is in false IP2 since AOR, is there anyone here having real IP1 now? Just curious.:) Some say it means nothing at all nowadays but many say it as hints about passing certain stage in an application.

Thunderboy007

Dec 3, 2020
My background check is in false IP2 since AOR, is there anyone here having real IP1 now? Just curious.:) Some say it means nothing at all nowadays but many say it as hints about passing certain stage in an application.
Yes....I think I am having IP1. Background check says...
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Did you call or raised webform to know about status?

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes....I think I am having IP1. Background check says...
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Did you call or raised webform to know about status?
No I never did these before.
Would you mind tell us about when did your BGC status became IP1? And did you receive a ghost update when it changed?
Thanks for sharing.