+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys quick question, I got confirmation for biometrics appointment from VFS in india.. it asked me to carry biometrics fee receipt.. I remember paying it when I submitted my application.. but I don't see it mentioned in AOR.. can someone help me where I can find the biometric fee receipt ?
If I remember correctly, you only need to print your BIL. Check your BIL, it has a section says the letter itself can be used as a receipt.

Reactions: davian09

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
Guys quick question, I got confirmation for biometrics appointment from VFS in india.. it asked me to carry biometrics fee receipt.. I remember paying it when I submitted my application.. but I don't see it mentioned in AOR.. can someone help me where I can find the biometric fee receipt ?
Check your biometric invitation letter, It says about the payment confirmation

Reactions: davian09

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
did you provide any official statement in this regard? All I hear from you is " I think" and making even more assumptions. Based on your answer It is better for everyone in this forum that you do not think and interpret. Just provide official statements from IRCC. If you do not have official statement in this matter please stop bullshitting and making assumptions like "Mate how is submitting the details for 20 stamps to IRCC misleading exactly?"

@Zozulia Please do not listen to anybody other than who has previous experience (which I provided in this forum you can check the link) or the official statements of IRCC. Certainly do not listen to people whose only reference point is there own opinion and "thoughts" without any substantial facts.
Hahaha so you're basically just telling me what I just told you? And where is YOUR official statement? I said "think" once and that is exactly because there aren't any official information to support what I said as it's based on other people's (positive) experience. I've repeatedly said I'm no expert. If you'll see my other comments on this forum a lot of them have links to official statements on various topics unlike yourself. I get that you're frustrated mate but try keep it civil in here. Looks like you don't even know what an assumption is if you're confusing it with a genuine question? Anyway have a good one :)

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hahaha so you're basically just telling me what I just told you? And where is YOUR official statement? I said "think" once and that is exactly because there aren't any official information to support what I said as it's based on other people's (positive) experience. I've repeatedly said I'm no expert. If you'll see my other comments on this forum a lot of them have links to official statements on various topics unlike yourself. I get that you're frustrated mate but try keep it civil in here. Looks like you don't even know what an assumption is if you're confusing it with a genuine question? Anyway have a good one :)
I will not waste my time with you and your childish responses anymore. However In this forum if you make another response without facts I will point it out . Because your unsubstantiated answer can in fact hurt other people.

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
When is your appointment and which city? I sent a web form yesterday but haven't received anything yet.

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
they don't ask for it, I just finished my biometrics in Mumbai, but if you have to then you can carry the receipt of the $1410 that you paid while submitting your profile

Reactions: davian09 and Sonyal

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Sir, can you share when you raised your webform to VFS and get appointment and also your timeline it will be a great help for others. TIA

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Yes, we get an acknowledgement email but till now I haven't got any appointment/confirmation.
Me too, I raised webform just 20 minutes after opening of vfs window.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Sir, can you share when you raised your webform to VFS and get appointment and also your timeline it will be a great help for others. TIA
I raised the webform yesterday at around 11 am and got appointment for today at VFS Ahmedabad Gujarat. I submitted the biometrics and are successfully reflected in my CIC account. Also for my dependent spouse i had mailed them and got her appointment for tomorrow.

Reactions: binder1232

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Hi, I dont know if this question has already been asked or not, but I tried to book the appointment for me and my spouse. Since the EE application has one application number, me being the primary applicant ONLY received the confirmation and acknowledgement and she did not. How can I add her name to biometrics enrolment appointment? the appointment is scheduled for tomorrow 02-26-2021, or can i walk-in with her and she can also submit her biometrics along with me on the same confirmation letter?

Any suggestions?