+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

vinnn

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I dont know if this question has already been asked or not, but I tried to book the appointment for me and my spouse. Since the EE application has one application number, me being the primary applicant ONLY received the confirmation and acknowledgement and she did not. How can I add her name to biometrics enrolment appointment? the appointment is scheduled for tomorrow 02-26-2021, or can i walk-in with her and she can also submit her biometrics along with me on the same confirmation letter?

Any suggestions?
you need to email them regarding your spouse appointment , qoute details and reference number in email with BIL

Reactions: samakshkapoor

Vinpet

Feb 1, 2021
Hi people,

I have submitted a webform with some additional documents on Jan 11th and no response yet. I will call CIC tomorrow but I am pretty sure they will say they don't have them since I have already called multiple times and that is what they said before. Do you think I should raise a new webform with the documents?

These documents are new translations of the same documents I had uploaded with my application. I was not entirely sure my translations were according to what they ask so I had them remade.
Just got the response today 25th Feb :)

Reactions: Sonyal

marion64

Feb 25, 2021
Hello guys, I see that a lot of you have called an agent to get an update about their status. I've tried to call 888 242 2100 many times but all I get is an automatic reply.. How do you succeed to actually speak to an agent please ?

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Has anyone got London as their visa office? Called the IRCC earlier today for some information but they couldn't access my file as it's with London... They promised to give me their contact details, but it just takes me to their website and I can't get through on any of those numbers.

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
In the section of address history I wrote that I lived at the address of my home country since the date of ITA (since they asked for the past 10 years), but in reality I was born there and lived pretty much my whole life till i moved to another country. Do you think I need to raise a webform?