Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
It is quite possible some global VFS centers take more time in uploading the biometrics data. You may contact the general inquiry email ID for Nairobi Visa office if they have received the biometrics or not: nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Thank you so much for the advice ! I think I will do that !

Thunderboy007

Dec 3, 2020
when do you usually see the progress bar? I got my AOR on 29th December 2020 and there's no update on my profile
When you first get update like MEP or BIL, only then you would be able to see progress bar. Nevertheless, that thing is pretty useless and holds no meaning whatsoever as per the experts.

Reactions: Jaisonds

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

apple1601

Jan 20, 2021
Hello fellow members,

I had a few questions, would be great if someone could help clarify these!

- I got the MEP/BIL yesterday. My account shows "Your Action is Required". I assume this is because biometrics are pending?

- It says your biometrics are required to process your application. Does this mean that my application is on hold until I get my biometrics done or will other aspects of the process continue while biometrics is pending? Because I still have to book the biometric appointment and the closest date is 2 months away.

Thank you for your time

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hello fellow members,

I had a few questions, would be great if someone could help clarify these!

- I got the MEP/BIL yesterday. My account shows "Your Action is Required". I assume this is because biometrics are pending?

- It says your biometrics are required to process your application. Does this mean that my application is on hold until I get my biometrics done or will other aspects of the process continue while biometrics is pending? Because I still have to book the biometric appointment and the closest date is 2 months away.

Thank you for your time
The rest of your application isn't on hold, it will process in parallel. I think biometrics only has an impact on security - but I may be wrong.