DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Doubt they haven't entered into the system. We haven't managed to link application even after PPR.
Thank you. So I am guessing you moved forward based on what you got in your email and updates in your ECAS?

Last edited:

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
When did she receive it ? I’m wondering what the hold up is with mine ...
There is no hold up.. While there are many who received it, many others haven't. There is no strict timeline here. Medicals especially can be late because they expire. Just a waiting game unfortunately.

epooo

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
File transfered to Egypt VO today. Bit bummed it's not Mississauga but grateful it's been moving fast so far and hoping it'll keep that way. Still waiting on medical request though, it looks like most get it before VO transfer so hope that doesn't mean much.
what is your time line bro ?

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
There is no hold up.. While there are many who received it, many others haven't. There is no strict timeline here. Medicals especially can be late because they expire. Just a waiting game unfortunately.
Not sure what them expiring have to do with it . You can ask for an extension for them. MY question/statement was more of a rhetorical one and was replying to another member that has a similar timeline has mine . Thanks

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
Hello Outland PR Applicants, ( Family class)
I am an outland sponsored applicant from India. My file was in Mississauga and it got transferred to New delhi.

I was wondering all files goes to new delhi visa office? or is there any complication in my file coz I heard Mississauga is faster than NDVO.

And how long it will take now to process from new delhi as my BM/Medical/ SA all done .

Please let me know.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I am an outland sponsored applicant from India. My file was in Mississauga and it got transferred to New delhi.

I was wondering all files goes to new delhi visa office? or is there any complication in my file coz I heard Mississauga is faster than NDVO.

And how long it will take now to process from new delhi as my BM/Medical/ SA all done .

Please let me know.
If your file has been transferred to NDVO that means more in depth checks needs to be done...that can be for many reasons...one that I can think of is the travel history on the PA. And yes CPCM completes non complicated files much faster...in my case it was done under a month once it was sent to CPCM.

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
If your file has been transferred to NDVO that means more in depth checks needs to be done...that can be for many reasons...one that I can think of is the travel history on the PA. And yes CPCM completes non complicated files much faster...in my case it was done under a month once it was sent to CPCM.

okay. but your file was transferred to NDVO? and PA travel history is quite good.
I am confsued some people are saying its normal that file transfer to home country and some says if they think file is complicated then they transferred.

My file is very simple i believe.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello you have nothing to worry about write me through this email I will help you out...for Ielts certificate Canadian visa and Stay, Job and so on Email address..legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com..Or you let me have your contact information so that I can help you out
**IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED NOT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH PEOPLE THAT OFFERS TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR IMMIGRATION MATTERS OVER THE INTERNET***

**NEW FRAUD TREND TO STEEL PEOPLES IDENTITY IS BY OFFERING HELP LIKE THIS! MANY FRAUDSTERS SPEND LARGE AMOUNT OF TIME ON THESE WEB SITES READING THROUGH PEOPLES PROBLEMS. ONCE THEY FEEL ITS THE RIGHT TIME TO STEP IN THEN BOOOMMM!!! THEY WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR FILE IS COMPLICATED AND THAT THEY CAN HELP YOU TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS!!! AND YOU THE SPONSOR/PA WHO HAS BEEN POSTING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ON THIS SITE AND CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT HOW FRUSTRATED YOU WITH THE SYSTEM AND THE LENGTH IT TAKES GIVES THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE FRAUDSTERS...YOU BECOME THE VICTIM!***

This in fact happened to someone that I know very well annndddd who was on this site! Its in your best interest to keep the informations that you share as minimal as possible...you can ask for help but IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED A REPRESENTATIVE THEN FIND A LEGAL ONE AND NOT SOLICITORS LIKE THIS!

I am not calling this person a FRAUDSTER however your offer is a bit sketchy!!!

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
okay. but your file was transferred to NDVO? and PA travel history is quite good.
I am confsued some people are saying its normal that file transfer to home country and some says if they think file is complicated then they transferred.

My file is very simple i believe.
What seems simple to us SPONSORS/PAs might not be for the officer who is working it. And yes, if at any point the PA has traveled outside of their home country multiple time then that makes it harder for the cpcm officer to continue with the verification process. Therefore they will send it to PAs local VO to have it completed.

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
What seems simple to us SPONSORS/PAs might not be for the officer who is working it. And yes, if at any point the PA has traveled outside of their home country multiple time then that makes it harder for the cpcm officer to continue with the verification process. Therefore they will send it to PAs local VO to have it completed.
okay.

Are you also outland applicant and your file was transferred to ND or it was never trasnferred.

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Not sure what them expiring have to do with it . You can ask for an extension for them. MY question/statement was more of a rhetorical one and was replying to another member that has a similar timeline has mine . Thanks
Your timeline is identical to mine and we haven't received the medical either. I was trying to say that it doesn't imply anything is wrong, or that there's a hold up, just because it's not the same as some others, that's all.

Narinder261990

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019

Please let me know.

Please let me know.
On which date your file was transfered to Mississauga and on which date your file transfer to NDVO.? Can you share your time line..?