+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
hi, did u get any update? are u able to link to ecas?
No update, and not able to link either. my timeline was "reset" since they registered my app received date as January 15th. I will be also looking at the January 2020 applicants as a guide for me.

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I sent my application in November and it was returned to me because of incomplete address on IMM5406 (family information). Anyone knows if CIC lists out all the discrepancies before they return the application or they return it on the first mistake they find?

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, can someone tell me what's next after sputum test for 3 days. My husband got the result negative. Thank God! And will redo xray on April 13.

NehaB Canada

Jan 7, 2020
Signature
That's quick. My application was received on Dec. 11th. I still have not received any email regarding AOR1. I called CIC couple times even sent them question through web form. They said application is not entered in the system yet that's why I did not receive AOR1. They also said I should wait till March as they are processing November applications now. But if that's true than how come people who applied in December has received AOR and also got SA and Medical requests? I wonder what criteria IRCC has when it comes to processing files.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
That's quick. My application was received on Dec. 11th. I still have not received any email regarding AOR1. I called CIC couple times even sent them question through web form. They said application is not entered in the system yet that's why I did not receive AOR1. They also said I should wait till March as they are processing November applications now. But if that's true than how come people who applied in December has received AOR and also got SA and Medical requests? I wonder what criteria IRCC has when it comes to processing files.
I feel your agony. I'd be the same if I was in your shoes. You and ATIF are in the same boat. It's weird. I hope you guys hear back soon.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
I sent my application in November and it was returned to me because of incomplete address on IMM5406 (family information). Anyone knows if CIC lists out all the discrepancies before they return the application or they return it on the first mistake they find?
no. they find one by one and then return. they don't check all forms and mistakes. once they find a mistake in the beginning, they just return it. I am not 100 percent sure but I am facing similar issues. I applied 2nd time as well , first applied july 29 and got returned on oct 28 for minor mistake. again applied on dec13 and no update yet, I am assuming that they again find something. ,

what is ur timeline?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hi Everyone, can someone tell me what's next after sputum test for 3 days. My husband got the result negative. Thank God! And will redo xray on April 13.
I know somewhat about it. because my friend got negative and told to redo after few months.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for your reply, may I know what happend to your friend's application?
It was his own application for PR canada. His xrays showed a dot on his lever as he was a chain smoker. He went tbrough sputum test and advised to redo his x rays after 3 months. Sputum was although found ok. But reason of redoing xrays after 3 months was to check that if that dot was increasing or remain same sized. Finally he passed his medical because the dot was constant sized. .i