+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
It was his own application for PR canada. His xrays showed a dot on his lever as he was a chain smoker. He went tbrough sputum test and advised to redo his x rays after 3 months. Sputum was although found ok. But reason of redoing xrays after 3 months was to check that if that dot was increasing or remain same sized. Finally he passed his medical because the dot was constant sized. .i
Thank you so much!

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
no. they find one by one and then return. they don't check all forms and mistakes. once they find a mistake in the beginning, they just return it. I am not 100 percent sure but I am facing similar issues. I applied 2nd time as well , first applied july 29 and got returned on oct 28 for minor mistake. again applied on dec13 and no update yet, I am assuming that they again find something. ,

what is ur timeline?
I think you are right, first application sent in august 22nd and got returned on October 25th for marriage certificate being "not government issued, re-sent it on Nov 16th and got returned December 20th for incomplete spouse's sister address. Sent it again January 6th and now waiting :( This is really exhausting...

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone in this group have a Biometrics done prior to applying PR? My current situation, I have a biometrics that was done for the tourist visa last year and is valid for 10 years and the same is reflected in my account (GCkey). Also. I have received a letter from CIC requesting a biometrics for the spousal sponsorship application. However, request for biometrics is neither reflected on GCKey or online service. I am confused whether I should go for biometrics or not. Anyone else in the same situation?

Narinder261990

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Anyone in this group have a Biometrics done prior to applying PR? My current situation, I have a biometrics that was done for the tourist visa last year and is valid for 10 years and the same is reflected in my account (GCkey). Also. I have received a letter from CIC requesting a biometrics for the spousal sponsorship application. However, request for biometrics is neither reflected on GCKey or online service. I am confused whether I should go for biometrics or not. Anyone else in the same situation?
*Also this question will have been asked many times and will be asked again* I have given Biomtrics for TRV, do I need to give them again? *Answer is: Yes*, bio TRV is different than PR application

Reactions: yuvahrk

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello all,
Got a question if anyone can help.
Upon submitting my husband's application, I helped him fill most of it, but I did not sign USE OF REPRESENTATIVE form for myself. Should I submit this form with my signatures? In case I were to call IRCC for information for his sponsorship.
Also, Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM5475) --- what is the purpose of this form as I did not include this form either.
My husband is a Sep 23rd applicant. Last update: Medical Received.

Last edited:

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
thanks....

Just did that...

1. We received your application to sponsor ********** on December 13, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 3, 2020.
Perfect!
Great! How did you get UCI number? From lawyer?

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
We too gave biometrics twice. Once for TRV and again for PR. Not sure if we have to but we did. We called biometrics collection office customer service to see if they can give us any direction. They asked us to send an email to embassy office in our home country giving them details of both applications, both instruction letters etc. and follow up with them. Instead of doing all this and waiting for the response, we just did the biometrics again.

When I linked our application to the PA's CIC account, TRV biometrics automatically showed up there and I thought, we wouldn't have to do the biometrics again. But no, we did again for PR.

OnlyOne80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
I think you are right, first application sent in august 22nd and got returned on October 25th for marriage certificate being "not government issued, re-sent it on Nov 16th and got returned December 20th for incomplete spouse's sister address. Sent it again January 6th and now waiting :( This is really exhausting...
Was this before or after you received your AOR1?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Now it is pretty new. January applicants not started getting their aor yet. so just relax. and wait for your turn.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
spouse sister address. what the hell. for this reason they returned it. what is their point of interest in that address. they are some time strange.

Reactions: Belarusian

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
spouse sister address. what the hell. for this reason they returned it. what is their point of interest in that address. they are some time strange.
Exactly, absurd reason to just return the entire application just for a missing building number on a sibling's address ... Nothing we can do but start over