+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi guys
AOR1-jan10
Just received BIL, once I take my biometric do I need to forward anything to CIC or the Visa office will automatically send them.

Reactions: djgidwani

Dichosa

Dec 19, 2019
When you get the “started processing” on your ecas that is your AOR2.
I believe AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) #2 is when your file has been received by your corresponding/local VO - Visa Processing Office

zjivkas

Aug 8, 2019
Oh my goodness, that really sucks!

Please, can I ask for clarity: is your spouse's sibling also an applicant?
Or is she just listed in the IMM 5406?

On our form my husband's father only has TOWN-PROVINCE-COUNTRY as his address, as he lives in a funny old shack ....
do you think I'm screwed now?

I updated the address to make it current using an amendment function via the web form. For anyone in the same boat: hopefully it works.

ahmed95

Oct 14, 2019
Hello everyone.
I am a applicant from Dec 27th. Its been received there.
I still didn't got any AOR1 niether the parcel was sent back.
What are the normal process timings? What can I do?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply but I meant AOR2 not transfer to VO.

From your timeline
"Moved to Manila VO: Jan 08
AOR 2 Jan 16"

Did you receive any email on Jan 16?

Thanks again.
On Jan 8 got email saying it was transferred, on Jan 16 Ecas changed from "in process" to "received" which is what I thought AOR2 means, when it is acknowledged it was received by MNL. Still says received, hasn't changed to in process again so MNL hasn't looked at it yet. Am I right in what I am saying?

Reactions: yuvahrk

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
On Jan 8 got email saying it was transferred, on Jan 16 Ecas changed from "in process" to "received" which is what I thought AOR2 means, when it is acknowledged it was received by MNL. Still says received, hasn't changed to in process again so MNL hasn't looked at it yet. Am I right in what I am saying?
Thanks for clarifying. Mine is same as well. On PA's side, status changed to "Application Received" from "In process" after 6 days I got the file transfer email. But I received no email for this.

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
*Also this question will have been asked many times and will be asked again* I have given Biomtrics for TRV, do I need to give them again? *Answer is: Yes*, bio TRV is different than PR application
Thanks for the response. I already have the appointment set up for biometrics but just wanted to check in the group if it required or not.

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I believe so on the 1st part, same situation here. However, not so sure about the second part - while ours still says received and no further updates, we received an email from our VO asking for a document copy to be emailed to them. Was a bit odd because we already included it but hoping it was maybe unclear or overlooked. Anyways, it means the office looked through the file even though it doesn't state that it's processing.

Reactions: yuvahrk