DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone.
I am a applicant from Dec 27th. Its been received there.
I still didn't got any AOR1 niether the parcel was sent back.
What are the normal process timings? What can I do?
same with me! nothing so far.... application received Dec 31, 2019

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
I recieved
AOR dec 18
Then request to pay biometric fees
Still no news about sponsorship application and I am unable to access it on ECAS (I never have been able to with past application either) who can help? Is it too early to call MP

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I recieved
AOR dec 18
Still no news about sponsorship application and I am unable to access it on ECAS (I never have been able to with past application either) who can help? Is it too early to call MP
I would suggest keeping MP contact for critical issues only. What are you entering on ECAS? Also have you tried to link your application on GCKEY?

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
I would suggest keeping MP contact for critical issues only. What are you entering on ECAS? Also have you tried to link your application on GCKEY?
so I could bring it up in ECAS finally! They started proceeding my sponsorship application Jan 9. I can not link I don’t know if the paternal maternal last names complicate it or if they put different info in for the place of birth.

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi, can someone explain to me our status, I received email from cic that PA need to submit birth cert, elementary and secondary permanent school report. Thanks

JessEgy

Jan 17, 2020
In same boat here. Aor1 December 25th. No news till then. Doesn't show on Ecas either. But I could link it on Gckey.

I recieved
AOR dec 18

kozzjr

Dec 5, 2019
PA - Australia

App Received - Dec 5
AOR 1 - Dec 21
Biometrics Request - Jan 2 (Still waiting to complete)
Medical Request - Jan 3
Sponsor Approval - Jan 3
Moved to Mississauga - Jan 7
AOR 2 - Jan 16
Medical Taken/Passed - Jan 20/Jan 23

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Guys urgently please can someone guide.

we realised there is a mistake in one of our responses on the statutory question on visa refusal of any previous countries.

how do we communicate this To NDVO do we just send the updated form via webform to ndvo ? Or do we have to send the physical corrected form to CPC sydney ? Or do we have to withdraw the the whole file ? Unable to figure out can someone please help. !!

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020

we realised there is a mistake in one of our responses on the statutory question on visa refusal of any previous countries.

how do we communicate this To NDVO do we just send the updated form via webform to ndvo ? Or do we have to send the physical corrected form to CPC sydney ? Or do we have to withdraw the the whole file ? Unable to figure out can someone please help. !!
I would wait until they ask about it or any other info and just include it

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
PA - Australia

App Received - Dec 5
AOR 1 - Dec 21
Medical Request - Jan 3
Sponsor Approval - Jan 3
AOR 2 - Jan 16
What’s the status showing in your ecas In process or Application received.?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

I would suggest you to also wait until they ask for further information on this.

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
PA - Australia

App Received - Dec 5
AOR 1 - Dec 21
Medical Request - Jan 3
Sponsor Approval - Jan 3
AOR 2 - Jan 16
Wooow you’re file is moving pretty first, you will probably complete everything soon since CPC-M is pretty first.

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
so I could bring it up in ECAS finally! They started proceeding my sponsorship application Jan 9. I can not link I don’t know if the paternal maternal last names complicate it or if they put different info in for the place of birth.
Enter PA information exactly as per passport. The last question is also tricky - number of people in application. You need to count yourself, PA and any dependents even if not accompanying. Number should be at least 2.