+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

UpbeatCanada

Apr 12, 2019
How do you know they have stopped processing the applications in Mississauga. I do see a couple of people where PA is in India and who got AOR2 very recently and had file transfer in first week of feb. Mississuaga sometimes doesn't even update AOR2 till you receive DM.Lets hope that is the case and lets not shatter our hopes and think of being transferred to NDVO yet. Our applications wouldn't have transferred to CPC-M in the first place, if everybody had to be transferred to NDVO. Sometimes if the applications require further checks, then they are transferred over to NDVO.
Hopefully, what you say is true. I am just paranoid. lol

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
PA status changes to IN PROCESS and one more line will be added on PA side saying they started processing the file
I know that. I saw on tracker that his file was transferred later than mine and that he has an updated aor2 date .None of the applicants who had their file transfer on 30th jan show Aor2. Ours still shows application received so wanted to confirm. Something’s going on with our files in mississauga

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
Hey, do you see an AOR2 on your ECAS. Does ECAS show Application received or In process
Hi, Yes I see medicals received as well as we started processing line added in ECAS on PA side, also it changed from application received to in progress . I am guessing this is AOR2, please let me know if I am wrong and I will correct it on tracker

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Hi, Yes I see medicals received as well as we started processing line added in ECAS on PA side, also it changed from application received to in progress . I am guessing this is AOR2, please let me know if I am wrong and I will correct it on tracker
That is indeed AOR2. Don’t know whats going on with mine.Fingers crossed, hoping file is still at mississauga.

Last edited:

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
What is the normal timeline for application status to change from "In process" to "application received" and then back again to "In process"?
My file was moved to NDVO but as predicted no change in any status but it what I'm concerned about most is that there is no update of the medical either which was done on 1st Feb. Should I be concerned?

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
What is the normal timeline for application status to change from "In process" to "application received" and then back again to "In process"?
My file was moved to NDVO but as predicted no change in any status but it what I'm concerned about most is that there is no update of the medical either which was done on 1st Feb. Should I be concerned?
Have you linked your application online? On the tool, it will just show medical received, however, on you online application it shows if medical cleared.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Have you linked your application online? On the tool, it will just show medical received, however, on you online application it shows if medical cleared.
I have not been able to link the application online though today the status changed to Application Received. Is that AOR2?

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have not been able to link the application online though today the status changed to Application Received. Is that AOR2?
Nopes...AOR 2 would be when it changes back to in process and line 2 gets added in ecas ...ours shows app received since 28 jan... and still remains like that so its going to be a long wait...sadly

Reactions: Diamond David