12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
My status is as follows, Please advise:

Sponsorship:
------------
- We received your application to sponsor on July 11, 2019.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 31, 2019.
- We started processing your application on August 30, 2019.

Permanent Residence:
--------------------
- We received application for permanent residence on July 11, 2019.
- We started processing application on November 13, 2019.
- We sent medical instructions on September 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- Medical results have been received.

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
The two we answered yes to were the first two. No criminal records, no visa refusals, squeaky clean travel history. Been together more than eight years. We filed Outland shortly before my husband’s IEC Visa expired, and he remained in NZ until receiving COPR. He is from New Zealand, a Visa exempt country. Our first and only marriage/common law relationship on both sides.

Ive also heard applications are sent to the Visa office closest to PA’s home country or to where they have been living last two years. In my case my husband was living in Ontario with me for the 23 month Visa he was on. Therefore closest Visa office to him at the time was Mississauga.
I have lived in the US for 7years left few weeks ago but my application was still transferred to my home country. I think it’s a matter of luck.

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
My file was transferred on 30th jan 2020 to cpc-m since no update.
Ecas status shows applications receiveed
CPC-M is fastest visa office, hope your case will settle in a month or two

UpbeatCanada

Apr 12, 2019
Application received-20th Dec 2019
AOR1-10th Jan 2020
Biometric requested -24th jan
SA- 28th Jan.

Then i have no clue what happened with my file. On calling CIC they told my file is transferred to Mississauga and today the PA status changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS.

ECAS says they started processing on FEB 14th so i guess Feb 14th will be where i should get AOR2
Hey, Any update on your application ?

Reactions: Diamond David

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Lol you can just always ask ;) .. I just started following this thread, anyway here is my time, file received on dec 20, aor jan 15 and file transferred to Mississauga on Jan 30. Thanks!
I didn't get DM yet...AoR2 happened only on Feb-21, so it might take a few more weeks, as long as it isn't transferred again to NDVO.

Reactions: namratha_s

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I have lived in the US for 7years left few weeks ago but my application was still transferred to my home country. I think it’s a matter of luck.
Oh I agree. That was just something I’d heard but I didn’t put much stock in it. I think it’s more to do with everything else I said. And also we were never ask for any additional documents through the entire process. I think it’s mostly a bit of luck and how quickly they feel they can process your application.

Reactions: Wzka

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Lol you can just always ask ;) .. I just started following this thread, anyway here is my time, file received on dec 20, aor jan 15 and file transferred to Mississauga on Jan 30. Thanks!
Our Timeline is Same, file transferred to Mississauga on 30 Dec, PA changed to application received on Feb 4

UpbeatCanada

Apr 12, 2019
Same timeline and vo as yours. Ecas still shows application received.
Our Timeline is Same, file transferred to Mississauga on 30 Dec, PA changed to application received on Feb 4
Looking at the tracker, looks like they stopped processing the applications in Mississauga. I'm just worried that the application may get transferred to ndvo again.
Lets update each other if ECAS changes. Thanks guys :)

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Looking at the tracker, looks like they stopped processing the applications in Mississauga. I'm just worried that the application may get transferred to ndvo again.
Lets update each other if ECAS changes. Thanks guys :)
How do you know they have stopped processing the applications in Mississauga. I do see a couple of people where PA is in India and who got AOR2 very recently and had file transfer in first week of feb. Mississuaga sometimes doesn't even update AOR2 till you receive DM.Lets hope that is the case and lets not shatter our hopes and think of being transferred to NDVO yet. Our applications wouldn't have transferred to CPC-M in the first place, if everybody had to be transferred to NDVO. Sometimes if the applications require further checks, then they are transferred over to NDVO.

Last edited: