+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
I can't log into my GCKey account as my lawyer has that info. I sent an email to my lawyer & waiting for a response

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
How long does it take to start reviewing eligibility after medical and biometrics are done?

It says We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility, 19 days left until I reach one year since received by IRCC (Dec. 30th) :confused:

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
How long does it take to start reviewing eligibility after medical and biometrics are done?

It says We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility, 19 days left until I reach one year since received by IRCC (Dec. 30th) :confused:
I completed 100% today still no update. Biometrics and eligibility have been cleared for my spouse.

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
I completed 100% today still no update. Biometrics and eligibility have been cleared for my spouse.
I know that every case is different, but I don't get why some February 2020 applicants were already approved while previous applications like ours are left there, not touched at all

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
My region is going to lockdown on Monday & would like to take the picture for the portal of the permanent resident card just in case I get approved during the lockdown & I would like to please know the size of the picture I need. Thank You

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
This is the photo once approved? I already applied a year ago & my spouse was already approved to sponsor me?

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
This is the photo once approved? I already applied a year ago & my spouse was already approved to sponsor me?
Go with a pen drive, and ask for digital copy for a PR Passport photo, not more than 4 MB. Walmart or Staples should give you a standard passport.

I took mine at Staples, about 650 KB.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Same here I am 31st dec, no update yet since medicals received on the October 29th
I am 11 Dec applicant and status is showing 100% complete . but i have got nothing after Sponsor approval . lets see how many more days they will take .

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Just received the below email. Did anyone else got this. Is this legit?

Hello,

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:
  • Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
  • IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Just received the below email. Did anyone else got this. Is this legit?

Hello,

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:
  • Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
  • IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence
can i know your timeline plz ?