+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Just received the below email. Did anyone else got this. Is this legit?

Hello,

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:
  • Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
  • IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence
Yes it’s legal,after u reply this email,IRCC will sent u an email come with account username and password that u can log in upload picture for pr card

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone please share the specifications for the picture required to be uploaded through the portal for your permanent residency card?
I haven’t received the email yet but I would like to get the picture taken and done as I will be in quarantine for 14 days as of Saturday because I have family coming into NB from Quebec.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: hiwilley

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello,

Can anyone please share the specifications for the picture required to be uploaded through the portal for your permanent residency card?
I haven’t received the email yet but I would like to get the picture taken and done as I will be in quarantine for 14 days as of Saturday because I have family coming into NB from Quebec.

Thanks in advance.
Here it is, and please go with a pen drive for the digital copy not more than 4MB. Staples and Walmart have a standard photo for PR.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Reactions: ShiroTheHero

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi All,
I recieved my PR card today Dec 18th, 2020 and here's my comprehensive application timeline:

Application done by us without a lawyer
Timeline details:
* PR & OWP application received: December 30th, 2019
* In my TRV, inland 6 months stay would expire: January, 5th, 2020.
* I Applied for TRV extension of stay online App: Dec 31st, 2019.
* Vistors record (TRV stay extension) approved: March 12th, 2020.
*Aor: Non
*PR app linked online: February 26th, 2020
*OWP app linked online: February 28th, 2020
*Medical upfront: webform to IRCC upfront in April 2nd, 2020 and updated passed in April 28th, 2020 (medical was done for my TRV extension in January 11th, 2020)
*OWP correspondence letter received: July 16th, 2020
*OWP approved: July 28th, 2020
*Biometrics: webform to IRCC upfront in October 21st, 2020 (given for TRV January 11th, 2019 in Brazil)
*Ghost update on Sunday, November 15th, 2020.
* AIP&SA received: Today November 20th, 2020.
* PFL: I did not received any.
*My IRCC account Review Eligibility showing: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, and ECAS still showing In Process
* ECAS changed to DM: November 21st, 2020
* 1st Portal email, replied it same day: Dec 3rd
* 2nd Portal email recieved, confirmed my inland address and uploaded PR passport photo same day : Dec 4th
* eCOPR: Dec 8th
* PR card received in the mail: Dec 18th.

So glad to be part of this forum/family, GOD ALMIGHTY bless and honour y'all expectations. Goodluck.....

Last edited:

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Dec 11 2019 applicant and status is showing 100 % but after Sponsor approval nothing moved . Anyone in the same situation ? should I call CIC or wait for some more time ?

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Inland PR applied: Mar 2019
2 years OWP Received: May 2019
Medical Received and Passed: Mar 2020
I believe eligibilities are also passed; and biometrics done along with Canada police verifications back in July 2019.
Today I saw a ghost update. Hopefully, things are about to finalize soon.

Don't give up guys, everybody will get a PR sooner or later. Stay Strong.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi All,
I recieved my PR card today Dec 18th, 2020 and here's my comprehensive application timeline:

Application done by us without a lawyer
Timeline details:
* PR & OWP application received: December 30th, 2019
* In my TRV, inland 6 months stay would expire: January, 5th, 2020.
* I Applied for TRV extension of stay online App: Dec 31st, 2019.
* Vistors record (TRV stay extension) approved: March 12th, 2020.
*Aor: Non
*PR app linked online: February 26th, 2020
*OWP app linked online: February 28th, 2020
*Medical upfront: webform to IRCC upfront in April 2nd, 2020 and updated passed in April 28th, 2020 (medical was done for my TRV extension in January 11th, 2020)
*OWP correspondence letter received: July 16th, 2020
*OWP approved: July 28th, 2020
*Biometrics: webform to IRCC upfront in October 21st, 2020 (given for TRV January 11th, 2019 in Brazil)
*Ghost update on Sunday, November 15th, 2020.
* AIP&SA received: Today November 20th, 2020.
* PFL: I did not received any.
*My IRCC account Review Eligibility showing: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, and ECAS still showing In Process
* ECAS changed to DM: November 21st, 2020
* 1st Portal email, replied it same day: Dec 3rd
* 2nd Portal email recieved, confirmed my inland address and uploaded PR passport photo same day : Dec 4th
* eCOPR: Dec 8th
* PR card received in the mail: Dec 18th.

So glad to be part of this forum/family, GOD ALMIGHTY bless and honour y'all expectations. Goodluck.....
---------------------

Thats great congrats!

I got the portal email on 15th Dec 2020 and since then there has been complete radio silence. Not sure whats the holdup.

Reactions: yosupa

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
---------------------

Thats great congrats!

I got the portal email on 15th Dec 2020 and since then there has been complete radio silence. Not sure whats the holdup.
Same for me as well. I responded to the email on 18th Dec and haven't yet received the portal id and password yet.

In my original response I had provided same email id as of mine whereas unique email ids are required for each person in the PR application. I noticed the error and sent another email on 19th Dec. However i have been waiting for the portal id and password email since then and this delay has been killing. But yeah patience ...

did you receive your portal id and password by the way?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Same for me as well. I responded to the email on 18th Dec and haven't yet received the portal id and password yet.

In my original response I had provided same email id as of mine whereas unique email ids are required for each person in the PR application. I noticed the error and sent another email on 19th Dec. However i have been waiting for the portal id and password email since then and this delay has been killing. But yeah patience ...

did you receive your portal id and password by the way?
In my case there is just one person so we sent the email same day and havent heard from them at all. This entire process is so slow and I believe people are on holidays now so I dont expect them to respond soon.