+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I received SA and AIP on December 15th. However, there are no updates to my account. It still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" under Final Decision and "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" under Review of Eligibility. Is this normal?

How long did it take for your account to update your information after receiving SA and AIP?
Also, how long was it between SA/AIP and receiving the email containing portal access?

Last edited:

dpap

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

Did anyone try contacting IRCC via web form recently ? How long does IRCC take to respond to webform nowadays? I have contacted IRCC via Webform to provide additional documents needed to process our application. We generated Webforms on Dec 12, but haven't received any confirmation yet.

Thanks

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

Did anyone try contacting IRCC via web form recently ? How long does IRCC take to respond to webform nowadays? I have contacted IRCC via Webform to provide additional documents needed to process our application. We generated Webforms on Dec 12, but haven't received any confirmation yet.

Thanks
I submitted a document via web form on Nov. 27th and I was supposed to have a confirmation email from IRCC in 5 business maximum for that thing (so Dec. 4th), but they didn´t confirmed it until Dec. 17th (after resubmitting it again as advised over the phone)

When I called a week ago, they told me that the estimated response time was 10.2 business days

dpap

Jun 11, 2019
I submitted a document via web form on Nov. 27th and I was supposed to have a confirmation email from IRCC in 5 business maximum for that thing (so Dec. 4th), but they didn´t confirmed it until Dec. 17th (after resubmitting it again as advised over the phone)

When I called a week ago, they told me that the estimated response time was 10.2 business days
Wow.. Thanks for your reply.. May be I will generate the webforms again to be on safer side.

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
Wow.. Thanks for your reply.. May be I will generate the webforms again to be on safer side.
You can try to call them to check. Even though they are not really useful, maybe they can confirm if they received your documents

dpap

Jun 11, 2019
You can try to call them to check. Even though they are not really useful, maybe they can confirm if they received your documents
Yeah, I just called them.. They haven't received docs yet.. Rep suggested to resubmit..!! Thanks again for your reply.

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
Was just informed by my lawyer my application was transferred to Entobicoke. I guess now will get more scrutiny. Also do most people who have their application sent to Etobicoke usually take a year or more? Has anyone had the experience where I takes less than a year?

Mucho268

Dec 8, 2020
Was just informed by my lawyer my application was transferred to Entobicoke. I guess now will get more scrutiny. Also do most people who have their application sent to Etobicoke usually take a year or more? Has anyone had the experience where I takes less than a year?
did you get aip?

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
No only my wife got approved to sponsor me
Hi .
Same here we got the Sponsor Approval only . after that no update . But I am not sure if my file is moved to etibicoke or not ?
Can someone plz tell , how we know if the file is moved to some other office . .? we get any email update or ecas or GIC update ?
. plz help .. Thanks.

Egna7711

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
Hi .
Same here we got the Sponsor Approval only . after that no update . But I am not sure if my file is moved to etibicoke or not ?
Can someone plz tell , how we know if the file is moved to some other office . .? we get any email update or ecas or GIC update ?
. plz help .. Thanks.
IRCC will send you an email

Reactions: Rj saini