+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Queennie

Jun 12, 2020
Hey, did you check your CIC online account you should have received correspondence letter saying your OWP is approved with expiry date.

Did you apply for visitor visa extension?
I was unable to link the account, tried several times, right now I am just waiting on the mail

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
They don't care about us
They care about none. My PR application took them 9 months to get to a decision and some of my friends got that in 2 months. Due to their lethargic attitude, i missed getting a job here as I moved in Nov 2019 which could have been earlier had they picked up my file early and taken a decision. Not sure what was the hold-up. Now with my wife's application, they are repeating the same bullshit.

nickbroken

Mar 10, 2019
My wife just received an email about paying a biometrics fee? That we didn't send it off to begin with, but I clearly never saw anything about this.

Jen86748

Apr 7, 2020
My wife just received an email about paying a biometrics fee? That we didn't send it off to begin with, but I clearly never saw anything about this.
Hello,

I also received that email this morning. I believe I paid everything up front as the total on my receipt was $1380 ($1040 for PR app, $255 for work permit, and $85 for biometrics). It says that if I already paid it that I should disregard the email. I’m just nervous about it because I don’t want to miss a payment and delay the process even more!

Application Received: January 6, 2020

nickbroken

Mar 10, 2019
Hello,

I also received that email this morning. I believe I paid everything up front as the total on my receipt was $1380 ($1040 for PR app, $255 for work permit, and $85 for biometrics). It says that if I already paid it that I should disregard the email. I’m just nervous about it because I don’t want to miss a payment and delay the process even more!

I thought that we paid everything upfront also, maybe they just need more money to pay for CERB!

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hello,

I received the same email just now. I am writing to them that we have submitted the fees. Seems they had raised the fees this year which is $1050 for PR application as compared to 1040 last year.

venkatragavan

Jun 17, 2020
Hello,

Hi,

Even I got an email today for biometric fee reminder though I have paid the biometric fee along with inland pr and OWP fee but with a separate receipt for biometric fee. As you mentioned the email tells to disregard if the payment has been already made. I am little confused now as how to proceed next.

It will be helpful if anybody here can confirm that this is just an informational email or if someone haven't got such a reminder email for biometric fee but still got the OWP approved.

Regards,
Venkat