December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

alexlpn

Jan 11, 2020
Hi there! My AOR was December 9th

Here are my med and bg status:
Review of medical results
  • December 21, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Am I right that this is IP2?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi there! My AOR was December 9th

Here are my med and bg status:
Review of medical results
  • December 21, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Am I right that this is IP2?
Did you have a different Background Check message before this status message?

alexlpn

Jan 11, 2020
Did you have a different Background Check message before this status message?
I am not sure. I've started to follow this (NA-IP) terminology after passing biometrics already.

I guess you mean that it might be false-IP2 that is before even IP1 stage. But due to done biometrics and med it looks more like ip2. Anyway, after analyzing immatracker, I can see that guys having AOR at the end of October just started receiving PPR e-mails, thus, December flow will start that in the February - March, I think. Of course there might be some special cases)

Maniv Han

Jan 9, 2020
AOR - 21st December

After that no updates to my account yet... Hoping for the best :)

Will we be getting an instruction from IRCC to submit biometrics? or should I have to book an appointment for biometrics directly rather waiting for IRCC to tell me?

Also, can anyone please add me to the whatsapp group?

Last edited:

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Guys i just want to ask. We get a little bit portion of our POF due to an emergency illness of a family member. My questions are:

1. will the Canada immigration ask again for bank certificate post AOR?

2. Are they going to call the bank during the background check?

3. Is there a possiblity that we can be rejected?

We plan to return the money the soonest. Our AOR is December 28, 2020, still waiting for MEP and BIL.

Thanks for the answer.

alexlpn

Jan 11, 2020
AOR - 21st December

After that no updates to my account yet... Hoping for the best :)

Will we be getting an instruction from IRCC to submit biometrics? or should I have to book an appointment for biometrics directly rather waiting for IRCC to tell me?

Also, can anyone please add me to the whatsapp group?
As I got, there is no more whatsapp group.

Yes, you will receive 'Biometrics Collection Letter' into your accounts messages, that should be printed and taken to the closest VFS center where you will have you fingerprints and face photograph taken

alexlpn

Jan 11, 2020
Guys i just want to ask. We get a little bit portion of our POF due to an emergency illness of a family member. My questions are:

1. will the Canada immigration ask again for bank certificate post AOR?

2. Are they going to call the bank during the background check?

3. Is there a possiblity that we can be rejected?

We plan to return the money the soonest. Our AOR is December 28, 2020, still waiting for MEP and BIL.

Thanks for the answer.
I don't think anyone can give you 100% guaranteed answer to that, but my personal thinking is:

1. they wont ask again about bank certificate in case the one given was appropriate quality and legal
2. they MIGHT call bank in some rare cases, but this should be caused by either suspicious information in document or something like that
3. according to program rules you MUST have appropriate amount of funds per person that is given by official table, thus, if they realize through call to your bank that currently you have no such funds, that might be a problem.

But since you gave correct information upon to AOR time -> your documents should be correct.
In other words, chance of bank call is quite small. But even in this case, the situation would be more like about providing additional information abut your funds and showing that you have appropriate amount.

Anyway, this is just my own opinion) and I am not even close to something like 'experienced guy' in this stuff.

Cheers

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
BC PNP-Inland

AOR: Dec 5
Request for biometrics fee received: Dec 16
MEP: Dec 30
Biometric Explanation Letter Received: Jan 3
Biometrics Given: Jan 9

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019