Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
AOR - 21 Dec 2019

ADR - IELTS TRF and IMM5406 - Jan 13 2020

Did anyone else.recieve this? I'm not applying with any dependants.

Does anyone have their MEP marked passed?

Also, I haven't received a biometric invite. Any idea when would one ideally receive it?
IMM5406 is required to inform Immigration about all your family members. This is not only for those who might be immigrating with you but also for those who are a part of your family.

This is primarily because their security checks will involve looking into your family members to see if any of them are barred from entering Canada, and partly because in the future, if someone decides to immigrate/get a tourist visa for themselves and claims that you are a "family member in Canada" for additional points/leverage, Immigration can cross-check the claim with the list of family members you have disclosed here.

The reason you may not have received your Medical results and Biometric Instruction Letter is probably because your IELTS report and IMM5406 form is missing.

It does not make sense for the department to verify documents (medical or PCC or anything else) on an incomplete application. Right now, your application is missing key documents - once you submit the missing documents and they are satisfied that they have a complete application in their possession, they will move to verifying the information you have provided.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
IMM5406 is required to inform Immigration about all your family members. This is not only for those who might be immigrating with you but also for those who are a part of your family.

This is partly because their security checks might involve looking into your family members (to a certain degree) and primarily because in the future, if someone decides to immigrate/get a tourist visa for themselves and claims that you are a "family member in Canada" for additional points/leverage, Immigration can cross-check the claim with the list of family members you have disclosed here.

The reason you may not have received your Medical results and Biometric Instruction Letter is probably because your IELTS report and IMM5406 form is missing.

It does not make sense for the department to verify documents (medical or PCC or anything else) on an incomplete application. Right now, your application is missing key documents - once you submit the missing documents and they are satisfied that they have a complete application in their possession, they will move to verifying the information you have provided.
Thanks a lot. Makes sense. Did anyone else receive a request to submit the family member details before they received the aor? I only received it now. Also I did not have a placeholder on my application to upload my IELTS document. Was it suppose to be done when submitting the documents. If yes, where?

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
Thanks a lot. Makes sense. Did anyone else receive a request to submit the family member details before they received the aor? I only received it now. Also I did not have a placeholder on my application to upload my IELTS document. Was it suppose to be done when submitting the documents. If yes, where?
My application was submitted through an Agent and I am not sure but I believe they added ours to the Educational Qualifications file (all combined in one).

I am positive that it was submitted at the time of document submission - which is the norm.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
My application was submitted through an Agent and I am not sure but I believe they added ours to the Educational Qualifications file (all combined in one).

I am positive that it was submitted at the time of document submission - which is the norm.
Ok thank you

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
Ielts should be submit in education section while submitting full application

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Anyone got BIL and MP, AOR on or after 26th December?
Mine is 27th December
No updates whatsoever

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I am not able to download the IMM5406E form. Is it ok if I just find the form online through another portal, fill it up and upload? I'm reading things about bar codes. Does it have to be through the link they send in the ADR email ? Or can it be from any link online? PLEASE HELP. Today is the last day and I have to upload it.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Ielts should be submit in education section while submitting full application
I am not able to download the IMM5406E form. Is it ok if I just find the form online through another portal, fill it up and upload? I'm reading things about bar codes. Does it have to be through the link they send in the ADR email ? Or can it be from any link online? PLEASE HELP. Today is the last day and I have to upload it.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Ok thank you