Aug 17, 2021
Finally COPR received
AOR: 27 Dec 2019
FSW-O
COR: USA
COB: India
Golden mail: 27 Jul 2021
COPR: 13 Aug 2021
I did shifted back to India then came back to USA so my address was changed to Indian address then to USA address back in Nov 2020. In my notes file was approved from end October and counterfoil was generated from that time but no PPR came.. I updated my passport as my passport got renewed and just from myself I also uploaded my vaccination card.. After that I received PPR not sure what triggered it...thank you all.. I hope best for everyone.
did your vaccination card contain a bar code? was there a specific format for the vaccination card?

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
What a nightmare and feel for those people with expiring medicals and permits having to go through further stress.

I have heard nothing since January 2020 when my medical was confirmed accepted.
Current status since then is 'Checking whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and 'Processing background check".
  • AOR: December 6th 2019
  • Living and working in Canada
  • On my 2nd Bridging Open Work Permit (expires Feb 2022)
Has anyone IN Canada had any kind of update?
Is there a point where updating your work experience to reflect longer working in Canada, or does this have no real bearing on your application?
Hey Jams I'm in the exact same boat, on 2nd bridge visa, work and living here. Dec 08 2019 aor under FST. No update since Feb 2020 according to gcms. It sucks. I have been wondering about updating my work experience purely so they won't have to contact the companies I used to work at back home which I feel like is one of the reasons our applications are slower.. sadly it's probably pointless but I would love to be proved wrong! What stream did you apply under?

Vitaliis

Jun 14, 2021
Hey Jams I'm in the exact same boat, on 2nd bridge visa, work and living here. Dec 08 2019 aor under FST. No update since Feb 2020 according to gcms. It sucks. I have been wondering about updating my work experience purely so they won't have to contact the companies I used to work at back home which I feel like is one of the reasons our applications are slower.. sadly it's probably pointless but I would love to be proved wrong! What stream did you apply under?
The problem is not because of experience or you worked from home, the fst program is in backlog that’s the problem for everyone, same with me aor 6 dec, since October no movement…

Reactions: mattrawlins86

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
What a nightmare and feel for those people with expiring medicals and permits having to go through further stress.

I have heard nothing since January 2020 when my medical was confirmed accepted.
Current status since then is 'Checking whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and 'Processing background check".
  • AOR: December 6th 2019
  • Living and working in Canada
  • On my 2nd Bridging Open Work Permit (expires Feb 2022)
Has anyone IN Canada had any kind of update?
Is there a point where updating your work experience to reflect longer working in Canada, or does this have no real bearing on your application?
I m in the same situation too. My AOR November 8th 2019,Work permit going to expire in February 2022. ..no updates for king time. It is really so frustrating

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Has anyone got their expired COPR reissued?
Awaiting for it. Ours expired in April 2021. I see in youtube video certain comments saying IRCC is currently processing expired COPR's but the awaiting is just too frustrating. We havent heard anything from them, not even the mail that they said they will send and we arent suppose to contact them either

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
Awaiting for it. Ours expired in April 2021. I see in youtube video certain comments saying IRCC is currently processing expired COPR's but the awaiting is just too frustrating. We havent heard anything from them, not even the mail that they said they will send and we arent suppose to contact them either
Not to say that your situation is not frustrating, but I would suggest not to worry. See, we the one's, who's applications are not even touched and kind of seems to stuck in eligibility review, don't have much hope this/next year, given the fact that anti-vaxxers have fucked up and will fuck up more by providing grounds for the virus to mutate.

So calm down, you will soon get an update as everything else is processed for you. :) Cheers!

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Yeah, more than the wait it is the uncertainty that is getting to me. We have no timeline to plan things. Hoping for the best! I am from India.
The wait is just crazy. I'm just tired of waiting. It's like life is put on hold thanks to IRCC and the pandemic. Feel helpless!

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Application approved today! No updates on file since Feb 2020, medical approved yesterday than email this morning. Totally shocked! Fingers crossed for the rest of you all now!!
FST EE, inland December 8 2019 aor
Did you receive an email about it? Or was it on GCMS?