+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
Hello! I live in the United States. I received an ITA for a Canada PR - express entry (Non-PNP, Non - CEC and Non-FSW) on Nov 10, 2019, and submitted my application on Dec 5, 2019. So, I have been waiting for a Passport request since then i.e. almost 20 months now. I know a few people who applied after me and have got the PPR. I’m not sure if I’m the only one who is stuck or there are many in the same boat? Please help!

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello! I live in the United States. I received an ITA for a Canada PR - express entry (Non-PNP, Non - CEC and Non-FSW) on Nov 10, 2019, and submitted my application on Dec 5, 2019. So, I have been waiting for a Passport request since then i.e. almost 20 months now. I know a few people who applied after me and have got the PPR. I’m not sure if I’m the only one who is stuck or there are many in the same boat? Please help!
How about your GCMS notes what does they say if you have applied. They will give you a very clear picture

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
The GCMS report says:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The got the GCMS notes on Aug 6, 2021, that I requested on July 5th.

I'm not sure why I haven't received the PPR if my application is Approved (as per GCMS notes) months ago. Anyone in the same boat?

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
The GCMS report says:

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Other Reqs:

I'm not sure why I haven't received the PPR if my application is Approved (as per GCMS notes) months ago. Anyone in the same boat?
How did you request GCMS ? Which portal ? If you don't mind

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
The GCMS report says:

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Other Reqs:

Its normal.. my friends sister has had her file approved n even ircc email received back in Jan’21 congratulating her that shez a pr in Canada now.. but she hasn’t got a PPR req until now

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
The GCMS report says:

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Other Reqs:

Yes me. My application has been approved on GCMS since Apr 2020. Its so unfair!

Last edited:

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
Folks, don't worry, soon we all will get the golden mail, especially the one's with everything done. Anytime you feel it's unfair think about us who's applications are stuck in eligibility phase for almost 2 years now. Hope you feel better. Keep it up. It's coming soon as now that from Sept. outsiders can start traveling to Canada :) Cheers!

Maybe, it will help if we start discussing, how you guys are preparing for your move to Canada, when it happens. What say @pk2711 @sasiddiq and everyone else.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Folks, don't worry, soon we all will get the golden mail, especially the one's with everything done. Anytime you feel it's unfair think about us who's applications are stuck in eligibility phase for almost 2 years now. Hope you feel better. Keep it up. It's coming soon as now that from Sept. outsiders can start traveling to Canada :) Cheers!

Maybe, it will help if we start discussing, how you guys are preparing for your move to Canada, when it happens. What say @pk2711 @sasiddiq and everyone else.
Thank you so much for the positivity! :) I really hope we get it soon and can start planning!!!

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021

Thanks a lot for your encouragement.

Reactions: DataScientist2023

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Please are there any New Brunswick PNP here. Would you mind stating which city you are considering and why? I am yet to make up my mind. Thanks

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
The GCMS report says:

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Other Reqs:

@sasiddiq I received my PPR after 10 months it was approved. When was your Application approved and check your latest Notes section in the bottom what the immigration officer have entered latest on your notes. Also check in the Documents section if your COPR has been generated in the system. Or is there any queue number. Also check when was your medicals extended. There are lot of fields which can give you lot of information.

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
@legalfalcon Could you please help me to understand restriction on Port of entry?

I have a COPR and I am planning to travel to Canada. On My COPR my destination province is mentioned as ON and city is Ottawa. Is it compulsory to travel to mentioned city for the first time or I can do my first landing on any of the International airports in Canada?

Could you please help?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Could you please help me to understand restriction on Port of entry?

I have a COPR and I am planning to travel to Canada. On My COPR my destination province is mentioned as ON and city is Ottawa. Is it compulsory to travel to mentioned city for the first time or I can do my first landing on any of the International airports in Canada?

Could you please help?
See https://bit.ly/3yhKt2K

If you still have doubts, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Dare77

dpx_o

Jan 1, 2021
Hi all. AOR Dec 2019 (outland) here.

Just received the PR Portal email saying my PR application is approved. It was also asking me for details like a Canadian address. At the bottom of the email it said that if Im not in Canada yet then I should let them know.

Now my question is - what's the next step after this? Will my being outside Canada delay processing?

Thanks much