+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
On twitter i read that IRCC has a big backlog and the expired COPRs is planned to process from 21st Sept. No FSW draws will be held this year. This was not from the offical IRCC site but a somebody else who has mentioned saying one of the persons working in IRCC mentioned so

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
On twitter i read that IRCC has a big backlog and the expired COPRs is planned to process from 21st Sept. No FSW draws will be held this year. This was not from the offical IRCC site but a somebody else who has mentioned saying one of the persons working in IRCC mentioned so

what about the people whose files are already approved and awaited only PPR? when are they going to get their PPR according to the source?

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
what about the people whose files are already approved and awaited only PPR? when are they going to get their PPR according to the source?
i recently saw on youtube that PPR has been issued to many. I guess they have a plan to complete all applications and meet their target for immigration by end of the year. What so ever the process is veryy slow

Reactions: pk2711

Cardinal01

Aug 4, 2021
Is there a reason why GCMS note will be held back for more than 80 days?
Mailed them couple of times and they said they are yet to have access to our application.

And, AVO is saying our application is in queue.

please someone that have an idea should please help!

levinperson

Mar 29, 2021
I just uploaded via webform
Hello, may I know how you uploaded the CDC Vaccination Card via the webform? I mean what "type of application/enquiry" did you select on the webform when submitting the vaccination card? It seems to me that there is no appropriate place for me to submit the vaccination card on the webform. Thank you very much!

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello, may I know how you uploaded the CDC Vaccination Card via the webform? I mean what "type of application/enquiry" did you select on the webform when submitting the vaccination card? It seems to me that there is no appropriate place for me to submit the vaccination card on the webform. Thank you very much!
Type of Application/enquiry I always had put what the type of my application was. Mine was Permanent Resident (applied online). You should select whatever your type suits the best.

Reactions: levinperson

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
Hi Guys, I ordered GCMS notes via ATIP 40 days back. Haven't heard back from Ircc yet. Has anyone ordered the same way ? If yes, how long did it take to get the notes ?
I ordered it through a friend in Canada.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi Guys, I ordered GCMS notes via ATIP 40 days back. Haven't heard back from Ircc yet. Has anyone ordered the same way ? If yes, how long did it take to get the notes ?
I ordered it through a friend in Canada.
Its normal.. sometimes it take 15 days more esp during covid times