+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Hi All,
I was on this forum for many months, but always as a reader. Just half an hour ago I received a golden email asking to submit my passport for the visa.
My details as follow:
FSW-O;
AOR-10 dec 2019;
I don't know my details on the intake office as I never ordered GCMS. I need to submit my passports to Abu Dhabi visa office.
I wish you all to receive a golden email and all the following process to be smooth.
God bless you all...
Many congrats!! So you don't know at which visa office your application was?

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi All,
I was on this forum for many months, but always as a reader. Just half an hour ago I received a golden email asking to submit my passport for the visa.
My details as follow:
FSW-O;
AOR-10 dec 2019;
I don't know my details on the intake office as I never ordered GCMS. I need to submit my passports to Abu Dhabi visa office.
I wish you all to receive a golden email and all the following process to be smooth.
God bless you all...
What is your Country of Residence and Country of Birth?

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Guys, are those who have received Copr's and visa allowed to enter Canada? My medicine expires on December 5, seems like I have to enter the country before that. Thank you

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
The PR letter had a statement saying if you are Outside Canada get in touch with an email address " landing enquires". They wrote back to me stating I have to inform when i am back and they will reissue. For now they are putting me back on TRV status. And no ask for passport. Just photos and sending a copy of letter to the address they mentioned. I am so confused :(
If you have mentioned your canadian address they won’t be asking for your passport coz u dun need the visa, then u just have to sent the photos to the address and then they will mail ur new permanent resident card at that address.

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
Have you ordered any gcms before or webform? And what's the result? Thanks bro..
I did apply one September 7
Got on 2nd October
All stages were passed
But nothing on final decision
Sent 2nd webfprm 2day morning
Didn't knew I wd gt ppr in evening

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I did apply one September 7
Got on 2nd October
All stages were passed
But nothing on final decision
Sent 2nd webfprm 2day morning
Didn't knew I wd gt ppr in evening
Thanks bro..i think it's a long wait for us..i inquired via webform on September 9 and results were eligibility pass, criminality on progress and security not started so we don't know if we can have the golden email this coming days..congratulations again and all the best