16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Your security is in progress. When a note is blank it could be that there was no written note, but just a movement reflected in the note or it could have been redacted. If it is redacted you will see s 15 or 16 on the top right corner of the page in which anything is redacted.

To read on s15 / 16 seehttps://bit.ly/31A3E9O

To read on how the security happens and the procedure followed for it see https://bit.ly/3gLP2u6
Thanks for those links @legalfalcon
You are right, on some pages there are s.15. s.16 is not met in document.
S.15 was found on pages with notes and on some first pages with applicant info. So most probably, officer did some notes.
Hence i will wait for a while to know if security passed or still in progress. There are no clear ans strict method to be 100% sure...
If security will no be finished withing a month I should order CBSA notes to see if I am in SS (hopefuly not :) )

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
@legalfalcon below is my status as per last gcms notes issued in May. However I got new ghost update few days back. What can b the possible movement? I m fsw outland
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon below is my status as per last gcms notes issued in May. However I got new ghost update few days back. What can b the possible movement? I m fsw outland
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

If your security was in progress, it could indicate the completion of it.

As per your assessment your security is in progress. So you see s15 / 16 on top right corner of page 2?

However, the GUs indicate a movement. However, what they actually depict is speculation unless you compare it with your GCMS notes.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Curious if tracking via ECAS works for you guys? I have tried many times but it always gives message that my application was not found.

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Your application processing is completed. Wait for PPR now. Congratulations!