+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys, is anyone facing problems with logging into their CIC accounts? I can't sign in for two days and the 'system error' is shown

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi everyone, When asking for GCMS notes for the first time, what do you usually put in the final text box?

"Use the space below to provide relevant information to help IRCC process your request (maximum 500 characters). "

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone, When asking for GCMS notes for the first time, what do you usually put in the final text box?

"Use the space below to provide relevant information to help IRCC process your request (maximum 500 characters). "
Just select electronic notes from the drop down menu. You do not have to enter anything in the box. If you have any additional info, then you can add it in the box.

Iammapplepie

Feb 5, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon - I need your help.

My PR is under processing as per timeline below. I have recently received an admission to pursue Master's at Canadian university, which is a DLI.

I am worried about 3 aspects below while my PR is still under processing - it is 9 months now.

Question 1 - Can I inform the IRCC about my Master's admission on webform?
Question 2 - Can I file study permit even when PR is processing?
Question 3 - Do I have to inform the IRCC on webform if I change employer to accept promotion ?

AOR - December 2019
Medical Passed - January 2020
GU 1 - February 2020
Webform - June 2020 Status: Background verification is valid; criminality & security are not started.
VO - Ottawa, Ontario

Please share your thoughts. I need your help. This is a very important issue for me personally. I will grateful for your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon - I need your help.

My PR is under processing as per timeline below. I have recently received an admission to pursue Master's at Canadian university, which is a DLI.

I am worried about 3 aspects below while my PR is still under processing - it is 9 months now.

Question 1 - Can I inform the IRCC about my Master's admission on webform?
Question 2 - Can I file study permit even when PR is processing?
Question 3 - Do I have to inform the IRCC on webform if I change employer to accept promotion ?

AOR - December 2019
Medical Passed - January 2020
GU 1 - February 2020
Webform - June 2020 Status: Background verification is valid; criminality & security are not started.
VO - Ottawa, Ontario

Please share your thoughts, as I am confused.
1. You are not required to inform IRCC. Only if you change your country of residence, you have to inform IRCC.

2. Yes. Each application, i.e. PR and TRV will be processed on its own merit. IRCC has made it clear that having 2 intents (1 for temporary residence and 1 for permanent residence) is legitimate. The existence of 2 different intents is not, in itself, reason to refuse a temporary residence application. If the officer is satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada after their authorized stay, regardless of the outcome of any future potential permanent residence application, the temporary residence application may be approved.

The possibility that an applicant for temporary residence may, at some point in the future, be approved for permanent residence does not absolve the individual from meeting the requirements of a temporary resident, specifically, to leave Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay, in accordance with section R179.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

3. If you claimed points for your current employment, then you should inform IRCC if you change your employer, since if IRCC wants to verify your current employment, they should be aware that you no longer work there.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Iammapplepie

Iammapplepie

Feb 5, 2020
1. You are not required to inform IRCC. Only if you change your country of residence, you have to inform IRCC.

2. Yes. Each application, i.e. PR and TRV will be processed on its own merit. IRCC has made it clear that having 2 intents (1 for temporary residence and 1 for permanent residence) is legitimate. The existence of 2 different intents is not, in itself, reason to refuse a temporary residence application. If the officer is satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada after their authorized stay, regardless of the outcome of any future potential permanent residence application, the temporary residence application may be approved.

The possibility that an applicant for temporary residence may, at some point in the future, be approved for permanent residence does not absolve the individual from meeting the requirements of a temporary resident, specifically, to leave Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay, in accordance with section R179.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

3. If you claimed points for your current employment, then you should inform IRCC if you change your employer, since if IRCC wants to verify your current employment, they should be aware that you no longer work there.

Hope this helps!
Yes this helps! Thank you very much.

For answer 3 (Job change information) - Due to COVID 19, my exit formalities etc. are not yet complete. So I do not have any letter from employer for quitting job. However, I am having a joining letter from new employer.

What information and documents should my web-form include?

Thanks again. You have reduced my worry :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes this helps! Thank you very much.

For answer 3 (Job change information) - Due to COVID 19, my exit formalities etc. are not yet complete. So I do not have any letter from employer for quitting job. However, I am having a joining letter from new employer.

What information and documents should my web-form include?

Thanks again. You have reduced my worry :)
You do not have to provide any document. Just inform IRCC when you leave your current employer so that they are aware. As and when you quit, that is when you can send a webform and inform IRCC.

Reactions: Iammapplepie

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hello guys.
I have ordered notes on 23rd of July and got them today.
Before 15th of July Security was not initia
On 15th of July Security was not been initiated and I have got ADR to provide CV.
After CV was provided I have ordered GCMA notes and have got:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security

HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

On previous notes, eligibility was in MET state instead of PASSED now
Security was Not started instead of blank value now.
Correct me if I am wrong, but seems I have passed all stages for now?

Latest notes info (unfortunately, note1 is blank without any text :( ):

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/07/16 08:05:15
Created By: JM8445
Updated Date: 2020/07/16 08:05:23
Updated By: JM8445
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: File reviewed.

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2020/07/15 09:18:24
Updated Date: 2020/07/15 09:18:37
Label: General
Text: Requesting CV/Resume for PA and SP.

NOTES: 4

Created Date: 2020/07/10 08:43:21
Updated Date: 2020/07/10 08:43:26
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:

****OFFICER REVIEW*** EE Eligibility: passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of Case
Analyst, | am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs regulations.
The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA
meets the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. | am satisfied that PA meets A11.2
assessment.

P.S. stream and all info about the case in signature.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020

Hope this helps!
Hello @legalfalcon , Per #1- Do I need to inform change in spouse's CoR even after all stages are passed (in queue for final review per agent)? Me being the PA have no changes in my country of residence. Due to COVID my spouse had to stay more than 6 months in USA, just worried that informing IRCC about current CoR will invite more requests (PCC from USA etc) causing additional delays.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , Per #1- Do I need to inform change in spouse's CoR even after all stages are passed (in queue for final review per agent)? Me being the PA have no changes in my country of residence. Due to COVID my spouse had to stay more than 6 months in USA, just worried that informing IRCC about current CoR will invite more requests (PCC from USA etc) causing additional delays.
When the COPR is issued and of you need a Visa, you will have to submit your passport to the LVO. For residents of US, the LVO is Ottawa. So if you inform now, you will get the instructions accordingly. If you do not inform, you may have again send a webform and wait for the instructions later.

Reactions: Kiara02

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys.
I have ordered notes on 23rd of July and got them today.
Before 15th of July Security was not initia
On 15th of July Security was not been initiated and I have got ADR to provide CV.
After CV was provided I have ordered GCMA notes and have got:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security

HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

On previous notes, eligibility was in MET state instead of PASSED now
Security was Not started instead of blank value now.
Correct me if I am wrong, but seems I have passed all stages for now?

Latest notes info (unfortunately, note1 is blank without any text :( ):

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/07/16 08:05:15
Updated Date: 2020/07/16 08:05:23
Label: Adm/
Text: File reviewed.

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2020/07/15 09:18:24
Updated Date: 2020/07/15 09:18:37
Label: General
Text: Requesting CV/Resume for PA and SP.

NOTES: 4

Created Date: 2020/07/10 08:43:21
Updated Date: 2020/07/10 08:43:26
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:

****OFFICER REVIEW*** EE Eligibility: passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of Case
Analyst, | am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs regulations.
The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA
meets the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. | am satisfied that PA meets A11.2
assessment.

P.S. stream and all info about the case in signature.
Your security is in progress. When a note is blank it could be that there was no written note, but just a movement reflected in the note or it could have been redacted. If it is redacted you will see s 15 or 16 on the top right corner of the page in which anything is redacted.

To read on s15 / 16 seehttps://bit.ly/31A3E9O

To read on how the security happens and the procedure followed for it see https://bit.ly/3gLP2u6

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.