FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Recommend interview means just that.

The case analyst is recommending the officer to interview the applicant. This is common with Accra Visa Office, when certain information cannot be verified.

As to why the analyst has recommended interview, you will have to look at note 1 in the GCMS notes or the notes by the case analyst or case processing agent. It is usually within the 4-5 last pages of the GCMS notes
Additional waste of time. There’s nothing adverse in the notes.
Job description consistent with main duties and lead statements in declared NOC - Yes.
R80 work experience- verified.
A11.2, R86, R76, R75 review required.
Funds- review required.

Buddy will send updated POF through CSE webform next week.

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Additional waste of time. There’s nothing adverse in the notes.
Job description consistent with main duties and lead statements in declared NOC - Yes.
R80 work experience- verified.
A11.2, R86, R76, R75 review required.
Funds- review required.

Buddy will send updated POF through CSE webform next week.
Fund review required - if this happens when one has provided proof for sufficient funds, then it may mean some reference in the statement to credit card payment which was not disclosed.

Sahul

Aug 21, 2019
I received my gcms notes within 2 weeks, ordered in mid july. I used getgcms. Till few months ago people used to wait atleast a month for the gcms notes buts it's much faster now.
Good luck !

Pnp NB
AOR Dec 15th 2019
hi, are you with New Brunswick PNP?, me too, Outland, aor dec 1st 2019, by the way you are Outland?

Reactions: Reach-Canada

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon. AOR 9 Dec 2019

I would really appreciate your input on this one. I was previously under eligibility RR with regard to a previous PR status. I had taken the necessary steps to renounce my previous PR and raised a webform with the confirmation letter last week.
I had received a GU last night. I called IRCC today to learn that im still under RR and they only added a note on my file (?) i had no idea that any note could trigger a GU. So I hung up and opened my account again, and yet another GU. Im super confused as to what triggered my GU in the first place and why would I get 2 Ghost updates in a matter of 2 days?

Thanks!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thanks for your reply.
@legalfalcon: Is there any chances of rejection? Should I take this as positive reply and stay calm?
If your eligibility is passed, the chances of rejection are next to zero, barring any criminality, security or misrepresentation.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. AOR 9 Dec 2019

I would really appreciate your input on this one. I was previously under eligibility RR with regard to a previous PR status. I had taken the necessary steps to renounce my previous PR and raised a webform with the confirmation letter last week.
I had received a GU last night. I called IRCC today to learn that im still under RR and they only added a note on my file (?) i had no idea that any note could trigger a GU. So I hung up and opened my account again, and yet another GU. Im not super confused as to what triggered my GU in the first place and why would I get 2 Ghost updates in a matter of 2 days?

Thanks!
A GU is merely a movement. What made it can be a major event such as completion of a stage, or just adding documents to your file. Instead rely on your GCMS.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Congratulations mate. You are now a new addition to the long line of people waiting for PPR.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
But the thing is what if they release COPR 1 month before medical expires? I'm aware that we can request IRCC and email them that we cannot travel immediately due to the pandemic but the thing is you must have a valid medicals and police certificates during their reassessment for 90 days. It's not easy to get these things due to the current situation and so we might as well pushed through with the travel if ever..so confused now whenever i think of this scenario..
This never happens, or maybe I'm wrong. But as per IRCC guidelines, officers should not issue COPR if they suspect landing is not possible or even inconvenient during the time this document remains valid. Visa Officers are instructed to let the medicals expire, and thereafter either ask for an extension from the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file (which if approved is valid for another year) or re-medicals.

Last edited:

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I ordered one back on 30 June but haven't got it yet. Last order in April took only 33 days. Just be patient!
I ordered my 1st set of notes on April 20th and only got it on July 3rd while my second request was place on June 16th and got the notes on July 2nd, so I’m used to this. Thank you and good luck!