+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys,
I am PNP Outland, Dec 27th AOR.

I've gotten my GCMS notes Mid of July - everything was fine, nothing concerning. Do you think it makes sense to order another end of August? Or is it better to wait for 2+ months before reordering again to see some sort of progress?

Thanks and congrats to those who got their CoPR emails :)

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.
AOR date? Outland or inland

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys,
I am PNP Outland, Dec 27th AOR.

I've gotten my GCMS notes Mid of July - everything was fine, nothing concerning. Do you think it makes sense to order another end of August? Or is it better to wait for 2+ months before reordering again to see some sort of progress?

Thanks and congrats to those who got their CoPR emails :)
If everything was passed then I think u don't really need to order but it is totally upto you. Right now they are not actively issuing ppr/copr. It's just few candidates from the states that got the golden mail. If u r from a country where vfs is closed, might as well wait. Again, totally upto you

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Recommend interview means just that.

The case analyst is recommending the officer to interview the applicant. This is common with Accra Visa Office, when certain information cannot be verified.

As to why the analyst has recommended interview, you will have to look at note 1 in the GCMS notes or the notes by the case analyst or case processing agent. It is usually within the 4-5 last pages of the GCMS notes
Note 1 dated 22-May is empty. There’s no comment under Note 1. The ID of the reviewer begins BS....
The last comment is Note 2 dated February.

Kaiwuek

May 23, 2020
My online application says they’re still reviewing eligibility and it also says background check not started, I called an agent last week and she provided pretty much the same information. My question is, will GCMS notes show anything different?

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
Hi Family, Pls my passport will be expiring in January 2021. do i need to renew the passport now that i am yet to get the PPR or wait till when i get the Ppr. i am PNP Outland

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Note 1 dated 22-May is empty. There’s no comment under Note 1. The ID of the reviewer begins BS....
The last comment is Note 2 dated February.
If there's no comment under note 1, it means it's been redacted. You will however see who the note is from.
So who's the note from?

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hi guys, I got my second ghost update today.

Checked my profile and it says 'Latest update: Review of medical results - August 10, 2020:You passed the medical exam.'
Earlier it used to be January 9, 2020: You passed the medical exam.

My medicals are supposed to expire this month end, does this mean they just extended my medicals? Did anyone receive a similar ghost update?

AOR Dec 16, PNP-Outland

Reactions: Kamal91 and dn3

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, I got my second ghost update today.

Checked my profile and it says 'Latest update: Review of medical results - August 10, 2020:You passed the medical exam.'
Earlier it used to be January 9, 2020: You passed the medical exam.

My medicals are supposed to expire this month end, does this mean they just extended my medicals? Did anyone receive a similar ghost update?

AOR Dec 16, PNP-Outland
Yes I received similar on August 6th.

Reactions: rv91

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
@legalfalcon I found that in my gcms it says s.21 in top right corner, Could u please tell me what does it mean ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: salomi24

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
If there's no comment under note 1, it means it's been redacted. You will however see who the note is from.
So who's the note from?
It is from BS _ _.
Don’t know if it is an analyst or officer.

What do you think?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
It is from BS _ _.
Don’t know if it is an analyst or officer.

What do you think?
If the note 1 has been redacted, it's likely from the officer. In this case, you won't see why they're recommending interview.

I think you should look further down the note trail. Look for the note from the analyst or further down, the note from the program assistance. You should somewhere in the notes see why they have recommended interview.