Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
If the note 1 has been redacted, it's likely from the officer. In this case, you won't see why they're recommending interview.

I think you should look further down the note trail. Look for the note from the analyst or further down, the note from the program assistance. You should somewhere in the notes see why they have recommended interview.
We may order a new GCMS in the early in September. No reason was given. But because of exchange rate we are going to provide updated POF thru webform.
Agent even the NOC is good.

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.
I received similar responses. Its challenging to analyse words like valid, met, under review, etc. Got clarity only after ordering gcms notes.

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
I got gcms notes yesterday. (Pnp-outland)
Everything is passed.
'Final' decision is not made yet (the Final field is empty).
In officer's review on 9th July, he has mentioned he is satisfied with 11.2, funds and other documents of applicants.
Also at one place under application assignment, there is due date mentioned as 08/08/2020. What does this mean?

@legalfalcon and all

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Everything is passed.
In officer's review on 9th July, he has mentioned he is satisfied with 11.2, funds and other documents of applicants.
Also at one place under application assignment, there is due date mentioned as 08/08/2020. What does this mean?

@legalfalcon and all
A11.2 refers to your eligibility under the program you applied. So as per the officer you have passed that. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

The due date is a system generated date to remain the officer of the pending application. Most applications are reviewed before than and some keep pending way after the due date has passed.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Everything is passed.

@legalfalcon and all
Hi,

How many days it took to get the notes.

Last edited:

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have been reading this thread since long.
My AOR : 21 dec
I have raised webform it says
Eligibility med
Background verification valid
My question is are criminality and security check are different from background verification?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hi all,
Aor December 20th, PNP Outland
I got my GCMS note on Monday, everything looks good, I am now on the admissibility stage, my criminality is passed but my spouse needs to get his PC from Ghana. We got one upfront and submitted alongside the application but that wasn't acknowledge. Does anyone know how long after admissibility PR happens. We have to wait until after the Covid19 restriction is lifted in Ghana before we would be requested to get the PCC.

Last edited:

Ruthykay

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hi all,
Air December 20th, PNP Outland
I got my GCMS note on Monday, everything looks stage, I am now on the admissibility stage, my criminality is passed but my spouse needs to get his PC from Ghana. We got one upfront and submitted alongside the application but that wasn't acknowledge. Does anyone know how long after admissibility PR happens. We have to wait until after the Covid19 restriction is lifted in Ghana before we would be requested to get the PCC.
What is your visa office

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have been reading this thread since long.
My AOR : 21 dec
I have raised webform it says
Eligibility med
Background verification valid
My question is are criminality and security check are different from background verification?
I got exactly same response aor 23rd January