+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi
Can someone please tell me how to tack my application status on myimmigrtaion tracker.com.
I tried doing it but could not find any information.
Thank you

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Aor dec 29th 2019
pnp inland EE
Medical passed Jan 20th 2020
Biometric passed Jan 21st
Got 2nd update on feb 21st
Today called IRCC they mentioned
Eligibility recommended passed
Criminality passed
Security on going

when can I except my PPR

Reactions: Higherheights

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Aor dec 29th 2019
pnp inland EE
Medical passed Jan 20th 2020
Biometric passed Jan 21st
Got 2nd update on feb 21st
Today called IRCC they mentioned
Eligibility recommended passed
Criminality passed
Security on going

when can I except my PPR
@rosemevy , if anyone could answer that question they would be rich. No one knows! You just have to keep hoping for the best like the rest of u. At least your eligibility is recommended pass so once you dont have a criminal record you should be okay.

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
Most of the countries have already suspended issuing visas for foreigners for the next one month.

Lets see how ircc responds.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
PNP (inland) -CEC class

Dec 8 - AOR
Eligibility - met
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
VO - Nova Scotia

studied here in canada. 1 work experience for 2.6 years. single applicant. No travel history (only Canada).

called first on Feb 14th and last on March 9th but everything is the same and nothing has changed.

I have been reading this forum and for a while and i just registered and signed in today. I was checking on 2017, 2018 and 2019 Dec AORs...processing really takes a while. They cant seem to crack the pattern and get a close estimate of when you'll be getting the PPR.

Last edited:

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
PNP-CEC class

Dec 8 - AOR
Eligibility - met
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
VO - Nova Scotia

called first on Feb 14th and last on March 9th but everything is the same and nothing has changed.

I have been reading this forum and for a while and i just registered and signed in today. I was checking on 2017, 2018 and 2019 Dec AORs...processing really takes a while. They cant seem to crack the pattern and get a close estimate of when you'll be getting the PPR.
Eligibility met is recommended pass , it has to be approved by the final officer and then only your security will start

Reactions: idlevise.mg42

Manitoba2019

Jul 30, 2019
PNP (inland) -CEC class

Dec 8 - AOR
Eligibility - met
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
VO - Nova Scotia

studied here in canada. 1 work experience for 2.6 years. single applicant. No travel history (only Canada).

I have the same VO, and ppl are saying Sydney NS VO is really slow... dont know true or not

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Most of the countries have already suspended issuing visas for foreigners for the next one month.

Lets see how ircc responds.
Until now no stop. They are still issuing PPR. And they can continue to do so and give outlanders more time to land (for example once the outbreak is over). This is what I would do. On my immitracker there are 84 persons with PPRs from 1st march until the 11th. This is only the outland stream express entry.

Last edited: