+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
From myimmitracker.com it seems like cic isn't issuing many PPR's since last 20-25 days. Coronavirus spread over the world could be one reason for this. Earlier most people were getting PPR's within 4-5 months. But now it seems the trend is going back to 5-6 months time.

Any comments??

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
From myimmitracker.com it seems like cic isn't issuing many PPR's since last 20-25 days. Coronavirus spread over the world could be one reason for this. Earlier most people were getting PPR's within 4-5 months. But now it seems the trend is going back to 5-6 months time.

Any comments??
Hello there. Just checked i found the last PPR for feb 20. But some are even after that if you search the forum. I google to see if there is any articles about that and i found nothing. Maybe ppl aren't updating or it is a normal gap in PPR issuance, sometimes in the charts it goes down and then up back again. And if there is a problem with corona I think that they would have stopped issuing ITA also in order not to have more and more application stacking up.

Reactions: Rockybee

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Called the CIC agent today, and I'm still where I was in January.

AOR: Dec 5
BIL: Dec 19 (Biometrics completed on Dec 30)
GU: Dec 20
Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Background Check: We are processing your background check...
Medical: Not started reviewing yet.
My PGWP ends on April 14th, so I was really hoping to hear they at least started on my eligibility. Looks like it might be a long wait :) GCMS notes are set to arrive on March 23rd - maybe that will show more progress!

Last edited:

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Called the CIC agent today, and I'm still where I was in January.

AOR: Dec 5
BIL: Dec 19 (Biometrics completed on Dec 30)
GU: Dec 20
Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Background Check: We are processing your background check...
Medical: Not started reviewing yet.
My PGWP ends on April 14th, so I was really hoping to hear they at least started on my eligibility. Looks like it might be a long wait :) GCMS notes are set to arrive on March 23rd - maybe that will show more progress!
@LaFontaine , did you apply for a Bridging Work Permit?

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon
Just spoke to IRCC,
Eligibility- recommended pass
Criminality- passed
Security- not started

How long can it take from here?
Hi Jraci did you call cic ?
when i called the agent said eligibility met and I asked him what does met mean he said its met or passed both are same.
what is recommended pass?
can you clarify how did you get to know?

Thanks

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Jraci did you call cic ?
when i called the agent said eligibility met and I asked him what does met mean he said its met or passed both are same.
what is recommended pass?
can you clarify how did you get to know?

Thanks
CPC sydney uses met and CPC Ottawa uses recommend pass
The next step is the final review by the officer after which it is fully passed and security is started

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
Just spoke to IRCC,
Eligibility- recommended pass
Criminality- passed
Security- not started

How long can it take from here?
Can't speculate, but your eligibility is not yet passed.

Eligibility takes place in two stages. First a case analyst / assistant will review your documents and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed, review required, met etc. Then an officer will review it and make a final determination. Only after the officer makes a final determination, is the eligibility finally passed. Only after the eligibility is passed, will the security commence.

Reactions: Mike@2019 and Jraci

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Can't speculate, but your eligibility is not yet passed.

Eligibility takes place in two stages. First a case analyst / assistant will review your documents and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed, review required, met etc. Then an officer will review it and make a final determination. Only after the officer makes a final determination, is the eligibility finally passed. Only after the eligibility is passed, will the security commence.
Thank you

Reactions: legalfalcon

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
hey everyone! what are your thoughts on the following?
before you request info through the webform or even the GCMS notes they page recommends to see the progress of your application through the regular portal, and it says that those methods should only be used when the processing expected time has been passed.
do you guys think that it might be "consequences" if those are requested before time? and by consequences I mean red flag them.