AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Er… Bad news: nothing has changed except for the processing time bar -> last week it was 12 weeks, now it is 16. :confused:

This means that PR will not be ready at June as expected but maybe July. :rolleyes:

Oct 23, 2019
AOR - December 13, 2019
Medical exam- Passed on December 31, 2019
Biometric - Completed on January 3, 2020
CEC Inland

Today, I called IRCC for the first time to know the status of my eligibility and the visa office my case is. Their responses - CPC Edmonton, and the eligibility check are in process.

Does this mean that my eligibility is not even 'recommended pass' or 'met'?
Also, how is the processing speed trend of the Edmonton CPC?

Thanks.

leobsilva

Mar 10, 2020
AOR - December 13, 2019
Medical exam- Passed on December 31, 2019
Biometric - Completed on January 3, 2020
CEC Inland

Today, I called IRCC for the first time to know the status of my eligibility and the visa office my case is. Their responses - CPC Edmonton, and the eligibility check are in process.

Does this mean that my eligibility is not even 'recommended pass' or 'met'?
Also, how is the processing speed trend of the Edmonton CPC?

Thanks.
Hey,

I've got very similar timeline as yours.

CEC applicant
AOR Dec 9, 2019
Medical Dec 23, 2019
Biometric Jan 9, 2020
CPC Edmonton

I called CIC twice already because I wasn't convinced about my first answer. First call the person was real briefly on explanations and only told me my case is on regular schedule, nothing to worry about and eligibility was in process.
A month after I called again and they told me exactly the same lol.
I feel I'm not being clear/straight to the point when asking, so they will just give me very shallow answer.

Meanwhile I got my BOWP approved last month, so I'll just chill out and let it be. I will actually only bug them again if my timeline goes over 6 months.

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
hey everyone! what are your thoughts on the following?
before you request info through the webform or even the GCMS notes they page recommends to see the progress of your application through the regular portal, and it says that those methods should only be used when the processing expected time has been passed.
do you guys think that it might be "consequences" if those are requested before time? and by consequences I mean red flag them.
Raising the same on webform must be avoided before the completion of regular processing time, though I am not very sure of the "consequences".

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Hi Guys,
I have received the ITA am trying to complete my application and I hope to send my docs asap.

I am filling the post-ITA questions and I have a question for the work experience section. At my EE profile I have listed all the exp I had, both part-time and full-time, also I have more than 3 years of experience, so I am really claiming points only for 2 of the listed job experiences.
I am wondering if documents will be required* for every job listed there? Should I list only those that I can give references for?

Many thanks in advance and good luck with the applications :)

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
hey everyone! what are your thoughts on the following?
before you request info through the webform or even the GCMS notes they page recommends to see the progress of your application through the regular portal, and it says that those methods should only be used when the processing expected time has been passed.
do you guys think that it might be "consequences" if those are requested before time? and by consequences I mean red flag them.
NO !!! There are no red flags if you order GCMS notes before 6 months period is up but the question is why are being so hasty ?? You can raise a webform maybe once a month or call CIC to know the status of your application.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I don't think you need 30 days; I'm pretty sure you only need to apply before the date your PGWP expires. Can someone confirm? Thanks!
@LaFontaine
If your current temporary resident status is still valid you can apply for an extension of your stay. For any permit, you should always apply at least 30 days before your current status expires. Your original temporary status as a visitor continues under the same conditions until your application is finalized and you have been notified of the decision.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5551-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada.html

Reactions: LaFontaine

rjoy

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
From myimmitracker.com it seems like cic isn't issuing many PPR's since last 20-25 days. Coronavirus spread over the world could be one reason for this. Earlier most people were getting PPR's within 4-5 months. But now it seems the trend is going back to 5-6 months time.

Any comments??
Oh is this a thing now? It's been almost 3 months for me since I submitted (under cec) and the online progress bar says I have 15 weeks to go.... The IRCC call centre says it's 6 months for all streams at the moment but it can come before or after that.... It's really frustrating not knowing.

Liz C

Oct 11, 2016
Based on the My Immigration Tracker for CEC, those who got PPRs last week have AOR dates within Nov 17-20.

Got my AOR for CEC on Dec 28. Progress bar shows 40% complete. *cross-fingers*

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Oh is this a thing now? It's been almost 3 months for me since I submitted (under cec) and the online progress bar says I have 15 weeks to go.... The IRCC call centre says it's 6 months for all streams at the moment but it can come before or after that.... It's really frustrating not knowing.
Nah it's not a thing ... IRCC has been issuing PPR irrespective of CoronaVirus. Infact I have seen people getting PPR on Saturday and Sunday so chill...

oykeam

Mar 6, 2020
This is good, looks like ur eligibility is under final review provided that earlier it was recommended passed. Seems as ur eligibility is being verified by final officer hence “in progress”. You should hear some good news real soon. Btw what’s ur VO?
NIAGARA