Liz C

Oct 11, 2016
Similar Timeline:
AOR: 23rd Dec
MEP: 11th Jan
BIL: 15th Jan

No Update since then.

Update:
Called last week: Eligibility Recommended Passed, Criminality in progress and Security not Started.

VO: Edmonton
Stream: CEC
This sounds like good news. Those with AOR on Dec 23 have started getting Eligibility passed status for their application. My AOR's on Dec 28... so hopefully I get the same feedback in a few weeks. Thanks!

Reactions: Higherheights
Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
This sounds like good news. Those with AOR on Dec 23 have started getting Eligibility passed status for their application. My AOR's on Dec 28... so hopefully I get the same feedback in a few weeks. Thanks!
My wife got AOR 17th December. No update yet. Guess not everyone with this AOR is lucky.. :(

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
To all of you whose eligibility has been passed, did the "Review of Eligibility" changed from "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" to another status?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi Everyone ,

Received below response to my web form query ,

We can confirm that your application was received at

CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on Dec 6 and is still under process.

In addition we can confirm that

1) The security background verification has not been initiated
2) The criminality background verification is currently valid

I presume that " Valid " means Passed.

Also can anyone tell me the approximate processing timeline tha CIO Sydney Nova Scotia takes for Issuing PPR ?
Hello,

Mine is also AINP PNP outland from India. I am not aware of my visa office. Will mine also be Nova scotia? Is there any trend where PNP outland applications are diverted? or is it random?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello,

Mine is also AINP PNP outland from India. I am not aware of my visa office. Will mine also be Nova scotia? Is there any trend where PNP outland applications are diverted? or is it random?
I think it is random. In order to know your visa office , you'll need to raise a CSE Also known as web form query. They'll respond you back within 5 working days.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
I think it is random. In order to know your visa office , you'll need to raise a CSE Also known as web form query. They'll respond you back within 5 working days.
My application is handled by my consultant. Need to check if I can send web forum.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got my GCSM:

Stream -PNP Inland

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Primary office: Halifax IRCC
Secondary Office: Etobicoke IRCC

NOTE Review Type: Program Assistant Application #0000000: REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Min Score 462 CRS Score: 968. Principal Applicant application promoted: Existing UCI. Spouse application promoted: Existing UCI. Application promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCSM note. SP: Statutory details located in separate GCSM note Review notes for Representative. Language- PA- credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution verified level of education: Master’s degree 2- Foreign Credential provided. Spouse- Foreign credential not provided—POLICE CERTIFICATE-PA RCMP Screening NRT 1-Nigeria Police Certificate: provided-NRT R10 OK. Recommendation: Reviewed Required- Stat Questions Spouse/CL RCMP Screening NRT 1- Nigeria Police certificate: Provided-NRT R10. Recommendation: Review Required- Stat Question- AGE- Applicant’s age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR. Documents set for review.

I see in my GCSM where it is stated Eligibility passed. I do not know why it is not outright pass in the final assessment. I do not know why I have RR in Police certificate, I did the finger print at a local RCMP here and sent to Nigeria to trace it in their record and came with nothing. Should I be worried? What do I do to salvage the RR? Maybe more experience people here can provide advice and what I should do at this stage. I do not provide my wife’s credential because I do not claim points through her education but do you think I should send it all the same?

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintances
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers!..................
Congratulations! I'm happy for you. Please what do you mean by "never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process"?

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
I have my POF in Yes bank. I guess the withdrawal limit imposed by yes bank makes the funds not liquid as is the requirement of ircc. Should i send the updated POF by opening an account in another bank and show gift deed from parents or should i wait for gcms notes and then take any action?

oykeam

Mar 6, 2020
Hi.

I called CIC, some weeks back and they said Eligibility recommended pass.
However, after my 3rd GU on the 2nd of March.
Eligibility on going
Criminality passed
Security passed
Background checks completed.

Please can someone explain why Eligibility recommended pass change back to ongoing?, I assumed Eligibility is usually completed before Security and Background checks?

Thanks

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hi.

I called CIC, some weeks back and they said Eligibility recommended pass.
However, after my 3rd GU on the 2nd of March.
Eligibility on going
Criminality passed
Security passed
Background checks completed.

Please can someone explain why Eligibility recommended pass change back to ongoing?, I assumed Eligibility is usually completed before Security and Background checks?

Thanks
I thought security was done after eligibility was met, well , this is something new.
How do you know your eligibility changed to ongoing?

Last edited: