Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Government workers are still going in to work, so I guess that's a good thing for us
Majority are working form home. Since IRCC systems are all online, there is no requirement to be at a physical location as long as they have access to the system and the security clearance.

Reactions: Sachni and Rockybee

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi all..my aor is 24 Dec..my status of my background check has not changed however there are people of jan Aor whose status has changed..
Is there anything to worry. Anyone of Dec Aor having similar status??Current status of BG check is we are processing your background check, we ll send you a message if we need more info.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Hi all..my aor is 24 Dec..my status of my background check has not changed however there are people of jan Aor whose status has changed..
Is there anything to worry. Anyone of Dec Aor having similar status??Current status of BG check is we are processing your background check, we ll send you a message if we need more info.
call CIC buddy

Reactions: gauri24

faisalshaikh

Aug 25, 2019
Mine is the same too. Nothing to worry buddy.

Reactions: gauri24

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Some applications follow the procedure of false ip2-ip1-Real ip2 - PPR. I got my ppr while the BG did not change since the beginning, it was always 'We are processing....' . Dont stress on these too much.

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Finally passed my medicals!! I was wondering why it was taking so long.

AOR: Dec 5
BIL: Dec 19
MEP: March 15

I ordered GCMS notes and they sent them to me in 20 days! It just said info sharing was complete (AUS and US) and my criminality was in progress. Hopefully, me passing my medicals is a step toward starting my eligibility :) We can only hope.

Reactions: Higherheights

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Finally passed my medicals!! I was wondering why it was taking so long.

AOR: Dec 5
BIL: Dec 19
MEP: March 15

I ordered GCMS notes and they sent them to me in 20 days! It just said info sharing was complete (AUS and US) and my criminality was in progress. Hopefully, me passing my medicals is a step toward starting my eligibility :) We can only hope.
You have travel history to Australia?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know - I thought that was weird too, but I'm just glad there is some movement with my application at this point lol.
I have lived in Australia for few years, my criminality is passed , don't know about info sharing as I have never ordered the notes

Reactions: LaFontaine