+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

RJP0191

Feb 6, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today. But they are so crytpic. What do you guys think?
AOR Dec 12 2019
Biometric and medical passed.
Eligibility and BG are in Progress
---------------------------NOTES------------------------------
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ------ REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 484 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1 - English - IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION--- Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree ---- POLICE CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to eAPR ----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW---- Client Information

Last edited:

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Recived my GCMS notes today. But they are so crytpic. What do you guys think?
AOR Dec 12 2019
Biometric and medical passed.
Eligibility and BG are in Progress

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ------ REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 484 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant 1 - English - IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION--- Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree ---- POLICE CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to eAPR ----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW---- Client Information
Everything looks good.

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
CEC Outland - Edmonton CPC

Aor - 11 dec
Medical passed - Dec 27
Biometric - Jan 3rd
Got application updated on profile on March 16th ( I guess GU)

Hope to get some movement sooon

Reactions: Higherheights

Sachni

Jan 7, 2020
Hi all..my aor is 24 Dec..my status of my background check has not changed however there are people of jan Aor whose status has changed..
Is there anything to worry. Anyone of Dec Aor having similar status??Current status of BG check is we are processing your background check, we ll send you a message if we need more info.
Mine is also the same. The only thing that has moved after submitting the documents and full application is the medical test passed and Biometric. Nothing else has changed for me. Is there anything to worry?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello all,

Is Sydney the most common VO for PNP-outland applications? On what basis is VO allotted to applications? Is there any criteria?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
CEC Outland - Edmonton CPC

Aor - 11 dec
Medical passed - Dec 27
Biometric - Jan 3rd
Got application updated on profile on March 16th ( I guess GU)

Hope to get some movement sooon
March 16th ghost update sounds promising... so they are working on cases.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
we can expect longer delays. im pretty sure about that.
Didn’t anyone get webform response recently? Doesn’t that mean they are working still?
I got mine last week... they didn’t give me any details.

I am wondering whether I should call or get GCMS notes too. Is there anything negative in getting GCMS notes? What’s the best way to get it? Not feeling comfortable calling though.

AOR -13 December - FS
Medical passed
I had got Atleast one ghost update in the past
I applied from USA, but in Canada since January in work permit. Born in India.

I don’t know whether VO matters really - I didn’t try to find out. Why would we need it?

Also not sure whether I am considered Inland or Outland.

But I am inside Canada so they don’t have to bring me in... if at all they have concerns bringing people from outside during the current crisis.

I see that November 2019 cases have still not got PPRs fully yet as per the analytics graphs. So December probably is going to take a bit

Looking forward to status update soon!

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mine is also the same. The only thing that has moved after submitting the documents and full application is the medical test passed and Biometric. Nothing else has changed for me. Is there anything to worry?
My status has also not changed after medical and biometric..I think nothing to worry as there are lot of other people in the grp with similar status..seems like normal progress

Reactions: Higherheights

jjkje11

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, I just get to know that my case transferred to Halifax, do u guys know is it normal ? Coz I never heard anyone transferred to local office. I’m kinda worried no, plz help! Thanks a lot AOR dec23