+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I got this from donotreply@cic.gc.ca

stating
We need something from you to continue processing your application.

And found one request letter in my account

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
Hello there, is it the PCC they are requiring you to submit?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hello there, is it the PCC they are requiring you to submit?
Actually they ask this thing specifically

"Client Information: Please provide a copy of your current status in Canada. In the event you have received Permanent Residence status through anther program, please indicate this fact so that we may withdraw your application and refund your Right to Permanent Residence Fees."

Which only god knows what the officer really need, as i am not in Canada plus neither i have being there nor applied via any other means whatsoever. Just desperately waiting for PPR

from

815days
19580hours
1174815minutes
70488902seconds

And still counting !!!!

Last edited:

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
@pk2711 - Hi buddy, can you share your ready for visa mail like first paragraph or does it have this column in it which says

***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.

Also. can you share what steps to perform once you received your READY for visa mail ?

TIA

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
can anyone of you please share your ready for visa mail like first paragraph or can you tell does it have this column in it which says

***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.

Also. can you share what steps you perform once you received your READY for visa mail ?

TIA

wineyy

Jan 14, 2021
hello everyone, I have received an email from CIC regarding the PCC to be done again and send by 20th April. However, I am booking an appointment for the PCC at the passport office, earliest appointment I am getting is on 18th April. It takes about a week for the PCC to arrive after the appointment at the office. Kindly suggest what should I do as sending CIC the PCC by 20th April seems near impossible. kindly suggest if there is any other way to get my PCC done than through the passport office. I am getting the PCC done from INDIA. TIA

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Ha ha, I’ll be double jabbed next week!! Just got to get my eligibility passed. They didn’t print all my docs for my relative as they ran out of printer paper in error and I basically got screwed for that. Had to submit the whole 30 pages again via webform so just waiting now. I’ll be watching the match tomorrow!!
Hi, did ur problem resolved and u got PPR? I have similar situation.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I raised one webform regarding an update of my latest proof-of-funds and salary slips on 1st Feb 2022 and today 29th March 2022 i got the confirmation that they have received it and will update in 2 days.

Total days in webform timeline is 57 days. This is just for your information all.

DEC 2019 AOR - LAST UPDATE -9th Jan 2022 for Re-Medical Confirmation

Reactions: maghool71

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi All and experts like @legalfalcon

I am an AOR Dec 2019 candidate. I had got an ADR for filling my spouses imm5406 form around 3 months ago. I had sent the documents to IRCC via webform and portal upload. Still my status in portal is showing as " Your Action Required" for the past 4 months.

Over the last month i am facing a strange occurrence in the portal. In the submitted document section/ upload docs section in my profile, most of the time it shows as no documents required. However few times ( 1 out of 5 logins), esp when i try to open the portal through my mobile sometimes, the section says supporting docs required in red. In the list, it says Replacement Overdue in red. The document listed is " Client Information (required)" and it says it should have been submitted by 20th Nov. The upload button is there ( which appears only sometimes) however i did not get any message in my inbox from IRCC asking me to submit this, and strangely when i logout and login again the same section doesn't show anything in red and this document doesn't show on the list of required docs.

i am getting freaked out whether it is a glitch in the portal or really this doc is required but no information was sent to me. Can someone pls help on what this document " Client Information" is? So that I can submit via webform just to be on safer side.

Your replies are greatly appreciated!

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Yes, In gckey it show "We are processing your background check".I tried to go with another smaller city but that's not allowed, PCC must be applied from PSK under whose jurisdiction your area comes. So, I am trying to get PCC done from SSP office of my district. I will submit this PCC and will request IRCC to extend timeframe given if district PCC is not acceptable with PSK appointment proof. I hope they will grant some more time.
Hi Sumit, did your district PCC get accepted? I am in a similar situation and my PSK has waiting time of 3+ months but I only have one month to submit PCC. Thanks!

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi Sumit, did your district PCC get accepted? I am in a similar situation and my PSK has waiting time of 3+ months but I only have one month to submit PCC. Thanks!
Hi Shiva, I have submitted the district PCC on 20 March and have not heard back anything yet. I have also added the appointment reciept of PSK PCC and request them grant 40 more days to submit the PSK PCC.

Reactions: Shiva24

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Hi Shiva,
Regarding the re-PCC, do you know that your application has been approved or not?
Do they ask everyone with expired criminality to send PCC again?
Hi Sasha, I doubt my application has been approved because I have been asked to submit Schedule A (background information), PCC and medicals again. I believe it is still under processing. My last years' GCMS notes showed Criminality passed but the re-PCC request came anyway so I am not sure what is the logic being followed.

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi Sasha, I doubt my application has been approved because I have been asked to submit Schedule A (background information), PCC and medicals again. I believe it is still under processing. My last years' GCMS notes showed Criminality passed but the re-PCC request came anyway so I am not sure what is the logic being followed.
Thanks for the information.
My criminality will expire in 5 days. I'm not sure if they are going to ask for PCC again or not.
I was asked to send schedule A in April 2020. Is it possible that they ask for a new schedule A?