Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Thanks for the information.
My criminality will expire in 5 days. I'm not sure if they are going to ask for PCC again or not.
I was asked to send schedule A in April 2020. Is it possible that they ask for a new schedule A?
I was not ask to resubmit pcc, they approved the file it the day before criminality was expiring....

Reactions: paneka penalty

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon
What happen if prime applicant lands in canada before spouse and children and gets pr card. But before the family arrived, prime applicant dies. What will be the status of pr of rest of the family.?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
What happen if prime applicant lands in canada before spouse and children and gets pr card. But before the family arrived, prime applicant dies. What will be the status of pr of rest of the family.?
If the primary applicant has landed it will not impact the status of the family members who are yet to land. However, if the PA has not landed and passes away, then the entire applicant is defunct.

There is some guidance on this for family class applications.

Change in the principal applicant
A change in principal applicant for a family class sponsorship can only occur in a sponsorship application for a parent or grandparent and their dependent spouse or common law partner. If the principal applicant passes away during processing of the application, an officer is authorized to process the surviving spouse or partner as the principal applicant. To qualify, that person must be a family class member in their own right, i.e. also be the sponsor’s parent or grandparent.

When the surviving spouse or partner is a step-parent or step-grandparent of the sponsor, a processing office may examine the circumstances to determine if granting an exemption from membership in the family class is justified on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

If there is a change in the principal applicant, CPC-M contacts the sponsor to request an updated IMM 1344 (PDF, 589 KB) and IMM 0008 (PDF, 553 KB). No additional fees are required. With the submission of the new application for permanent residence, the lock-in date for determining eligibility of any dependent children remains the date on which IRCC received the original complete sponsorship application package.

Skydriver77

Dec 1, 2020
Benin
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Don't know yet
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-12-2019
Doc's Request.
04/06/2020
Nomination.....
24/10/2019
AOR Received.
06/12/2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
Reactions: icekiwi

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi All, Anybody submitted their passport to New York VAC? Do we also need to pay the package transmission fees in addition to the 2-way courier fees?

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi, recently I have received an adr request as my job duties were exactly copies of what is there at their website..
So as I'm no longer working with the same employer,so I explained them in brief and also I have attached 2 reference letter from my past coworkers and one from my previous employer. I am in Vancouver bc,applied for cec Pr in Aug 2020. Previously everything was passed and then eligibility went on review required.
Any suggestions or help would be really helpful in understanding.
Thanks in advance.

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi All and experts like @legalfalcon

I am an AOR Dec 2019 candidate. I had got an ADR for filling my spouses imm5406 form around 3 months ago. I had sent the documents to IRCC via webform and portal upload. Still my status in portal is showing as " Your Action Required" for the past 4 months.

Over the last month i am facing a strange occurrence in the portal. In the submitted document section/ upload docs section in my profile, most of the time it shows as no documents required. However few times ( 1 out of 5 logins), esp when i try to open the portal through my mobile sometimes, the section says supporting docs required in red. In the list, it says Replacement Overdue in red. The document listed is " Client Information (required)" and it says it should have been submitted by 20th Nov. The upload button is there ( which appears only sometimes) however i did not get any message in my inbox from IRCC asking me to submit this, and strangely when i logout and login again the same section doesn't show anything in red and this document doesn't show on the list of required docs.

i am getting freaked out whether it is a glitch in the portal or really this doc is required but no information was sent to me. Can someone pls help on what this document " Client Information" is? So that I can submit via webform just to be on safer side.

Your replies are greatly appreciated!
Hi! I had this same issue as well during ADR just like you described. So what I did is kept an LOE about this glitch ready and the document which I already submitted in a placeholder which was related to this "Client Information (required)". When I saw the placeholder again the next time, I uploaded this LOE and document(which was already uploaded earlier). Meanwhile I also took screenshots of this glitch and raised a technical query in the profile describing all this.

After the upload, my status changed from "your action is required" to "submitted". Weeks later I got a mail reply to the technical query where the agent said ". . we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office. ."

Hope this helps

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi! I had this same issue as well during ADR just like you described. So what I did is kept an LOE about this glitch ready and the document which I already submitted in a placeholder which was related to this "Client Information (required)". When I saw the placeholder again the next time, I uploaded this LOE and document(which was already uploaded earlier). Meanwhile I also took screenshots of this glitch and raised a technical query in the profile describing all this.

After the upload, my status changed from "your action is required" to "submitted". Weeks later I got a mail reply to the technical query where the agent said ". . we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office. ."

Hope this helps
Thanks, your reply really helps. Will do the same.

Also, can you let me know what is this document " Client Information (Required)" . Is it the same Imm5406 document which was already submitted?

Also how did you raise a technic query? Was it through the portal itself , or through webform.

Appreciate your replies!

navis512

Apr 10, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I have been a silent member of this forum since Dec 2019. Received my COPR on the 8th of April. Just wanted to say hang in there and I hope everyone else who has been waiting gets their PR very very soon!

FSW- Outland (India)
AOR - Dec 2019
Re-Medical - Jan 2022
COPR- April 2022

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Thanks, your reply really helps. Will do the same.

Also, can you let me know what is this document " Client Information (Required)" . Is it the same Imm5406 document which was already submitted?

Also how did you raise a technic query? Was it through the portal itself , or through webform.

Appreciate your replies!
The reminder mail that I got was asking for the document which I had already submitted (spouse addition kit in my case). So I assumed it was some system glitch or something since the "client information required" placeholder was not appearing normally and only when logging in at some time. So I just submitted the same document in that placeholder when it appeared again along with a simple LOE.
The technical query can be raised on you profile itself. At the bottom of you profile home, there is a link that says "Report a problem or mistake on this page". It will take you to a webform page where you can provide the details and screenschots.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
The reminder mail that I got was asking for the document which I had already submitted (spouse addition kit in my case). So I assumed it was some system glitch or something since the "client information required" placeholder was not appearing normally and only when logging in at some time. So I just submitted the same document in that placeholder when it appeared again along with a simple LOE.
The technical query can be raised on you profile itself. At the bottom of you profile home, there is a link that says "Report a problem or mistake on this page". It will take you to a webform page where you can provide the details and screenschots.
Thanks.

I had followed the steps you mentioned and uploaded the document.

After uploading the document on the Client Information placeholder, on the bottom of the same page showing the list of documents uploaded there are two options, 'Next' and 'Exit Questionnaire'.

Should I click the Next button? It is displaying a page where the list of complete documents uploaded is displayed and we have to electronically sign and submit the application. Is that the correct workflow to complete the process? As i am doing the first time hence asking, as it seems like the entire application to be submitted again. Wanted to just confirm.

Also the document i had uploaded against Client Information placeholder is showing as 'Uploaded- Not submitted to IRCC'. Is this ok? Can I proceed with signing and submitting the application.

Your replies are greatly helpful!