+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi All,

Just got off a call from the IRCC client service support centre after waiting 79 minutes on hold. The agent informed that everything else is cleared and security screening is in progress at the moment. How much time this security screening stage takes and when can I expect RFV/PPR?

COR - India
AOR - Dec 2019
Upfront Remedial passed - Feb, 2022
I am in the same situation. Everything is passed and just the security screening is going on for the last two months. No idea how long it is going to take. Hopefully we hear something good soon.

Reactions: rakuth85

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi All,

Just got off a call from the IRCC client service support centre after waiting 79 minutes on hold. The agent informed that everything else is cleared and security screening is in progress at the moment. How much time this security screening stage takes and when can I expect RFV/PPR?

COR - India
AOR - Dec 2019
Upfront Remedial passed - Feb, 2022
Does your profile say
1. we are reviewing your eligibility
2. we are processing your background information

Eddyfrank

Sep 26, 2015
Is there any way to know what exactly we filled in past 10 year history during EE profile creation?

I recently got ADR of schedule A which requires past 10 year history and past 10 addresses but i don't remember exactly what i filled previously. I have checked the EE profile also but its not there. I have a slight confusion regarding a time i was unemployed.
1) Go to your account on GC key
2) Click on application status
3) Click on view submitted application/documents,
4) Delete the last part of the URL "documentstosubmit.do"
5) Type in "applicationChecklist.do" and press ENTER

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Does your profile say
1. we are reviewing your eligibility
2. we are processing your background information
It's saying "We are processing your background check." for the last 2 months. Any idea how much time it takes after this?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I really think we should all do upfront re-PCC and share this update via webform. I think attachment updates from our side will capture their attention.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
I really think we should all do upfront re-PCC and share this update via webform. I think attachment updates from our side will capture their attention.
I talked to the IRCC agent on phone about my security/criminality assessment and he said no document is requested by the officer and the officer is doing the criminality assessment internally and there is no need to do PCC etc. I asked how the officer can do this without requesting documents from my side and he said the IRCC has its own mechanism. I have no idea what does that means and the only thing we can do is wait.

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I talked to the IRCC agent on phone about my security/criminality assessment and he said no document is requested by the officer and the officer is doing the criminality assessment internally and there is no need to do PCC etc. I asked how the officer can do this without requesting documents from my side and he said the IRCC has its own mechanism. I have no idea what does that means and the only thing we can do is wait.
Thanks for sharing this information, really appreciate it. I am still confused with my ask from the immigration officer : "Client Information: Please provide a copy of your current status in Canada. In the event you have received Permanent Residence status through anther program, please indicate this fact so that we may withdraw your application and refund your Right to Permanent Residence Fees." God knows on what basis he ask this ... just feel so much agony... Almost at the finishing line ....

Aygal

Mar 3, 2019
Good morning. Please how easy is it to edit one's express entry profile after receiving NOI from a province

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is there any way to know what exactly we filled in past 10 year history during EE profile creation?

I recently got ADR of schedule A which requires past 10 year history and past 10 addresses but i don't remember exactly what i filled previously. I have checked the EE profile also but its not there. I have a slight confusion regarding a time i was unemployed.

See this video if it helps

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for sharing this information, really appreciate it. I am still confused with my ask from the immigration officer : "Client Information: Please provide a copy of your current status in Canada. In the event you have received Permanent Residence status through anther program, please indicate this fact so that we may withdraw your application and refund your Right to Permanent Residence Fees." God knows on what basis he ask this ... just feel so much agony... Almost at the finishing line ....
Did you get this request through your online account or through an email? If email, can you please share the email address from which you got the request. Were you asked to email back or upload the document on the online account?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Did you get this request through your online account or through an email? If email, can you please share the email address from which you got the request. Were you asked to email back or upload the document on the online account?
I got this from donotreply@cic.gc.ca

stating
We need something from you to continue processing your application.

And found one request letter in my account

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Reactions: bobrovsky07