+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

M1Ash1

Mar 17, 2022
hi guys,
I got my ready to visa email as well. no msg in portal.
I am FSW-outland. From GCMS, VO is Ottawa but got the ready for visa email from Hong Kong office.

My timeline:
2019-11-13 ITA
2019-11-27 upfront medical check 1
2019-12-15 AOR
2020-01-06 ADR
2020-01-07 MEP 1
2020-01-13 biometrics
2021-12-08 upfront medical check 2
2022-01-17 MEP 2
2022-02-17 ADR submission
2022-03-04 ready for visa

The process has been quickened. Hope you hear the good news soon.
Which vac were you asked to submit the passports in? I am in similar boat, cor - India, received ppr from new york office and they have asked me to submit passports to new york vac, is this normal ? (I was in US when i applied and later moved to India, not sure if this has caused any confusion)

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Finally after 2.3 years received RFV on March 17th.
AOR 20th Dec 2019.
Nationality: India
COR: UAE
PA + 2 Dependents.
Remedical and ADR (Schedule A ) on Nov 25th 2021.
Remedical Passed on Dec 9th.
PPR: March 17th 2022.
Thank you all ☺

Raju_ca

Jul 16, 2021
@legalfalcon or any of the group members please help me with this situation -
So I received RFV today and they asked me to submit the passport within 30 days. But as I mentioned in my earlier posts I am going to get married this May and I will be travelling to India next month ( Current Residence - US). Can I email to the the concerned department ( mentioned in RFV email ) that I cannot send the passport since I will be travelling and going to get married in May ? Will there any negative impact for this ?
Do I need to request extension for passport submission or just let me them know I need to add my partner to the application after May.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
@legalfalcon or any of the group members please help me with this situation -
So I received RFV today and they asked me to submit the passport within 30 days. But as I mentioned in my earlier posts I am going to get married this May and I will be travelling to India next month ( Current Residence - US). Can I email to the the concerned department ( mentioned in RFV email ) that I cannot send the passport since I will be travelling and going to get married in May ? Will there any negative impact for this ?
Do I need to request extension for passport submission or just let me them know I need to add my partner to the application after May.
why not just submit your passport. you will
get it before may and then you can sponsor your wife. now that they have finalized your file. just oh end the process. You don’t wanna wait another 8 months

Raju_ca

Jul 16, 2021
why not just submit your passport. you will
get it before may and then you can sponsor your wife. now that they have finalized your file. just oh end the process. You don’t wanna wait another 8 months
I mean the problem is even after I got the COPR , I need to inform them about the marriage and that might take same time as now. So just want to know what will be the best option.

M1Ash1

Mar 17, 2022
@legalfalcon or any other member in this group, please help me out with a situation here.
I applied for PR in 2020 when I was in US, about 3 months later I relocated to India and updated IRCC about my relocation and new address with a webform. Fast forward to now, I received the passport request from IRCC, New York office and they have asked me to submit the passports to new york vfs office. My question is - isn't it illegal to send Indian passport through courier ouside India? Or is there any exception to this rule in case of passport requests from IRCC?
I have emailed to the official ID in the ppr email about this and also to the new york vac office but haven't heard anything yet. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Raju_ca

Jul 16, 2021
Guys,
what is Native Language in Appendix A ? It should be our Mother Tongue or First Official Language ( English) ?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Finally this grueling wait is over. Sharing my timeline and I hope everyone receives the golden email soon -

AOR 21 Dec 2019 with details in signature
RFV Email 11 Feb 2022
Passport Sent 21 Feb 2022
COPR 15 March 2022

This group has really helped me since the time I submitted my application. Thanks so much to everyone here who's helped me out with my queries here. Hope you all get yours very soon!!!
Many many congrats buddy !!! Hope it end soon for all of us.

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Is there any way to know what exactly we filled in past 10 year history during EE profile creation?

I recently got ADR of schedule A which requires past 10 year history and past 10 addresses but i don't remember exactly what i filled previously. I have checked the EE profile also but its not there. I have a slight confusion regarding a time i was unemployed.

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
Hi All,

Just got off a call from the IRCC client service support centre after waiting 79 minutes on hold. The agent informed that everything else is cleared and security screening is in progress at the moment. How much time this security screening stage takes and when can I expect RFV/PPR?

COR - India
AOR - Dec 2019
Upfront Remedial passed - Feb, 2022

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi All,

Just got off a call from the IRCC client service support centre after waiting 79 minutes on hold. The agent informed that everything else is cleared and security screening is in progress at the moment. How much time this security screening stage takes and when can I expect RFV/PPR?

COR - India
AOR - Dec 2019
Upfront Remedial passed - Feb, 2022
Which number you tried boss, please share i am using text now for 905-676-3640 !!!