+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Got my AOR2 today...so it seem like from transfer to VO to AOR2 is three weeks or soo

Now waiting for the next step..which i dont know that is,,,????,,,???
Congratulation!
My next step after AOR2 was biometric request and medical one:D
You will know your next steps only from your VO.

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019
How to communicate with them is there is any email to contact with them, right now I have hurt my ankle and not sure if I need to do a surgery do you think if I get a note from my doctor this can accelerate the process as I do not have any body with me here. Only by myself. Please advise. Thanks

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
How to communicate with them is there is any email to contact with them, right now I have hurt my ankle and not sure if I need to do a surgery do you think if I get a note from my doctor this can accelerate the process as I do not have any body with me here. Only by myself. Please advise. Thanks
If it could, I would break my ankle. :D

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Sorry to hear this. I'm not sure, that this could speed up your process. You can contact them by web form.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
are you in Canada as a visitor? My husband has a tourist visa and planning to come her for a visit while waiting for our application. Would the immigration question his stay here since we have an application in process?
Yes, I’m from the UK so only needed an ETA. I just stated I was travelling under dual intent and had documents to support if needed, the agent just said no need and waved me through. I took the following docs:

• Sponsorship approval letter.
  • Medical receipt.
  • Screenshots of GCKEY and ECAS showing status.
  • VO transfer letter.
  • Letter from my partner outlining that she is willing to support me for the next six months.
  • Return flight to the UK in September (2.5 week visit to family. I booked a one way in to Canada then a return for the UK trip.
Where are you from? Do you need a visitor visa?

Reactions: schweisy and svilli

Johnjane29

Mar 4, 2019
Yes, I’m from the UK so only needed an ETA. I just stated I was travelling under dual intent and had documents to support if needed, the agent just said no need and waved me through. I took the following docs:

• Sponsorship approval letter.
  • Medical receipt.
  • Screenshots of GCKEY and ECAS showing status.
  • VO transfer letter.
  • Letter from my partner outlining that she is willing to support me for the next six months.
  • Return flight to the UK in September (2.5 week visit to family. I booked a one way in to Canada then a return for the UK trip.
Where are you from? Do you need a visitor visa?
I’m from the Phillipines. He already have a visa. So he can come and visit me I’m just worried that they might question his stay in Canada since we have application in process?

What does dual intent means? Does that means you are visiting and waiting for the process at the same time? We are planning to buy a return ticket just to be on the safe side.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
I’m from the Phillipines. He already have a visa. So he can come and visit me I’m just worried that they might question his stay in Canada since we have application in process?

What does dual intent means? Does that means you are visiting and waiting for the process at the same time? We are planning to buy a return ticket just to be on the safe side.
If you’ve already got a visitor visa then you’ve done the hard part:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

helen86

Nov 6, 2018
Update: we got a request for evidence of intention to establish in Canada today. I've heard this is not uncommon for citizens living outside the country so I'm trying not to worry, though I have to admit I would rather it was just PPR and not an additional request that might delay us further. Any movement is good movement though I guess! :D
I had this too but before my biometric request!

Reactions: schweisy

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019
The biometrics instruction can come at anytime after application submission.
In regard to the Ankara VO there are many applicants (including myself) waiting to receive their biometrics request letter.
me and you we have Ankra as VO, I submitted my doc in Dec 24 and you did on 21 and we both have the same step which is Med exam accepted . I hope they accelerate the process soon. Let me know if you hear anything from anyone who has VO in Ankara. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: East-Sun

East-Sun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Iran
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-03-2019
Med's Request
05-03-2019
Med's Done....
16-03-2019
Interview........
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
me and you we have Ankra as VO, I submitted my doc in Dec 24 and you did on 21 and we both have the same step which is Med exam accepted . I hope they accelerate the process soon. Let me know if you hear anything from anyone who has VO in Ankara. Thanks.
Sure. You may also would like to follow the Ankara visa office page if you haven’t already following it.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here.107669/

Reactions: schweisy

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
I had this too but before my biometric request!
Oh gosh, and here I even gave you advice on it!!! Where is the facepalm emoji...? :rolleyes: Honestly, I'm hoping that this is just the final formality and essentially a request for an update, because I provided lots of information up front in the original application about my intent to return! We've also already gotten pre-arrival, so yeah, kinda weird, but I get the feeling this has become standard practice whenever the sponsor is living outside Canada. Not sure how much more to give them, considering I gave most of it in the original application, but I do now have one-way plane tickets for myself, husband and our dog, and, though it's not relevant to me as the sponsor per se, I also have my husband's uni acceptance and the deposit, which was paid on my credit card... :D

Did you hear anything after you submitted your proof? Updates in GCKey?

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Folks waiting for the transfer to the Local Visa Office, have you guys seen any movement from other threads re: transfers. I saw one person being transferred after 6 months (i think in the Nov thread). Beyond that has anyone been collecting any other intelligence on this matter?

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
Hi guys,

A quick question, i got additional documents request, asking me to upload my marriage photos.
do i need to email them or upload in my cic account?? in the letter it said to email or web form but when i logged into my account i have an option to upload.