+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys,

A quick question, i got additional documents request, asking me to upload my marriage photos.
do i need to email them or upload in my cic account?? in the letter it said to email or web form but when i logged into my account i have an option to upload.
It is said you can email or using web form, I don't get what your question is. I guess you may mix GCKey account with Web form. You cannot upload photos from your GCKey account. Here is the link to web form,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
It is said you can email or using web form, I don't get what your question is. I guess you may mix GCKey account with Web form. You cannot upload photos from your GCKey account. Here is the link to web form,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
HI Ryester,

thank you for your reply, actually in the letter it said to do any one like email or webform.
but in GCkey, under view submitted documents, there i got a new option to upload additional documents.
so got confused, should emailing is good or should i upload as well.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
HI Ryester,

thank you for your reply, actually in the letter it said to do any one like email or webform.
but in GCkey, under view submitted documents, there i got a new option to upload additional documents.
Upload. When u upload it links to ur application right away. With webform and email someone has to assign it to ur application.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
HI Ryester,

Do all 3. I did all 3.

Reactions: ryester

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
HI Ryester,

If you can upload from GCKey account, I think that is your best option. As mentioned by @vinitmenon, there is no extra effort to associate your upload with your account.

notpudding

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
HI Ryester,

It wouldn't hurt to do both. I emailed my additional documents and it only took 3 days for it to reflect in my account that they received it.

Reactions: ryester

Charisse13

Jan 30, 2019
Philippines
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2018
Hi everyone! At last we heard something regarding our application. Here is our timeline...
App received - dec. 21, 2018
Sponsor approval - april 16, 2019
Medical request - april 16, 2019 (for me and my son)
Medical done - april 25, 2019

Now waiting for the medical approval and the next steps...
We didn't received any AOR.. Just the medical requests with the UCI keys.

Last edited:

priya1703

Dec 18, 2018
Congratulations! You did not even receive Pre-arrival email and got PPR directly?!:D
Yea. All of a sudden, I got an email asking to submit passport to finalize the process.

No lines on ecas. I uploaded additional doc thru gckey last month, even that is also still in uploaded status only in gckey account.

Reactions: svilli