+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I have many doubts.
I submitted my passport followed by a letter saying that she is not coming with me. And they sent me an email thats (I think) means she is coming with me indeed. Now I want to talk to them and change it, but they dont respond on my email.
Mess and stress but Im hoping for the best:p
Your case is very different as you didn't want to take her along still you informed them..it's confusing
I would suggest that you should get in touch with cic and make this clear that she will not be accompanying you and then you can sponsor her after landing
Good luck

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
If you sponsor her, you’re on the hook for her for 10 years, financially, whether or not it works out between you two long term. Plus it takes way longer. You don’t get to use express entry. It goes through Mississauga.
Right... what would you recommend then?

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Your case is very different as you didn't want to take her along still you informed them..it's confusing
I would suggest that you should get in touch with cic and make this clear that she will not be accompanying you and then you can sponsor her after landing
Good luck
yea... I know... the thing is the CIC says they cannot do anything. I have to deal with the office in Mexico

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
And about the sponsorship. The decission is being made once I apply for sponsorship? Or Its going to happen soon?
Thx
Adding her to your application is not sponsorship. You'd get points or lose points based on her so do the calculation. She would have to be medically admissible as well and you would need additional POF for the additional person (not double or anything, just a bit more).

Reactions: kdr91

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Adding her to your application is not sponsorship. You'd get points or lose points based on her so do the calculation. She would have to be medically admissible as well and you would need additional POF for the additional person (not double or anything, just a bit more).
Alright. Thanks for help guys.
I wish I kne

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
He has already got the ppr for himself
I don't think his points will be recalculated now, points get locked after the aor

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Hello Guys
We are 19 Dec AOR (Outland).
Its more than a year.
Had received gcms several times.. Latest one shows security not started and eligibility as recommend passed by the junior officer.
We had a baby in October - baby's medicals, payment and forms were all submitted by Nov 10.

Its going all good, but have no clue when we would possibly get ppr.
Medicals have expired already and it shows " you dont need a medical exam. We will send you message if this changes."

I have raised few webforms asking why security is not yet started. All were replied with generic messages.

Hope to get ppr within next 6 months.
I think there only a few from 2018 Dec aor left, to receive the ppr.

My LOE doesnt mention job duties and thats the only negative comment so far in gcms. But junior officer has mentioned, " on the web based enquiry the job designation and time frame appears to be met. RECOMMEND PASSED.

I have attached a mail, showing my company people denying me a loe with duties written as it doesnt adhere to their company policy. Hope it will be suffice to let cic know about my helplessness in getting the 100% perfect loe that cic expects.

Is there anyone who had a baby recently and on the same page as me?

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Hello Guys
We are 19 Dec AOR (Outland).
Its more than a year.
Had received gcms several times.. Latest one shows security not started and eligibility as recommend passed by the junior officer.
We had a baby in October - baby's medicals, payment and forms were all submitted by Nov 10.

Its going all good, but have no clue when we would possibly get ppr.
Medicals have expired already and it shows " you dont need a medical exam. We will send you message if this changes."

I have raised few webforms asking why security is not yet started. All were replied with generic messages.

Hope to get ppr within next 6 months.
I think there only a few from 2018 Dec aor left, to receive the ppr.

My LOE doesnt mention job duties and thats the only negative comment so far in gcms. But junior officer has mentioned, " on the web based enquiry the job designation and time frame appears to be met. RECOMMEND PASSED.

I have attached a mail, showing my company people denying me a loe with duties written as it doesnt adhere to their company policy. Hope it will be suffice to let cic know about my helplessness in getting the 100% perfect loe that cic expects.

Is there anyone who had a baby recently and on the same page as me?
Which office you are in?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hey guys! Been a long time!
AOR 13Dec here. Got PPR at the beginning of November, submitted my passport to VFS and then... check this out. Im just sharing my shitty experience here...
Following the passport, I also submitted a document changing my address and my life situation. Since Ive been living with my gf for over a year now, we are considered common-law partners. So I wrote on the paper and send it through.
One month later I received an email from MEXICO. Im in Brazil now...
They require me to send more documents regarding me and my partner. Its fine, but on top of it they want me to pay RPRF and application fee. Everything makes sense, but...my gf is not going with me to Canada yet! And I stated itin the letter as clear as possible. So now I call IRCC and they say they dont have any jurisdiction there and I need to contact embassy. I called embassy, they sent me to the VFS. The VFS sent me to embassy and IRCC. Nice circle eh?
Im losing my mind here, but still staying put.
We have decided to not pay the fees and send the documents to Mexico followed by an explanation letter.
Will see what happens next month.
I have tried to contact them via email, but...no response... They are busy af and I dont expect to receive anything from them.
Its been over a year and the fight continues

Take care!
IRCC doesnt care if she is coming or not. They care about not having an obligation to someone they have not vetted. If you come to Canada, you have a right to reconcile with your family. Therefore IRCC bases their decision to grant you PR status not just on you, but on the validity of all of your dependents.

So be clear - its not about whether she will come or not. Its that as your dependent she needs to go through the same process; if not, YOU will be ineligible.

Dont dance around it. Ask @legalfalcon for a legal view if you'd like.

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Just got off the phone with IRCC, was told by the agent that my case was recently transferred from CIO SYDNEY to CIO OTTAWA. I thought there is only one CIO, which is the one in Sydney? She emphasized that my case is now at the centralized intake office in Ottawa, not the local VO. My AOR is 12/23/208, eligibility was passed in early October and security is still in progress. Is it a good thing that the made the case transfer at this point of the progress?