Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
I got my COPR in 10 days and did the landing in Thousand Island in Mid September, still waiting . Current timelines for PR card is 15 days and I believe you would be on the edge. Would recommend To land while coming back from vacation(as it’s just for 2 weeks)

Hi all, I am looking for your guidance.

I received the PPR request on October 3rd and sent the required docs (passport copies + photos) in the same day (docs were received by Ottawa next day, October 4th at 7:30 am). Given your experience, can you please help me with the following 2 questions:

1. How long would it take to receive CoPR confirmation?

2. After CoPR I will go for my landing interview at Thousand Islands bridge. Do you know how long it will take to receive the actual PR card after flag poling?
The reason I’m asking is because on November 30th I have my flight booked (going back home for a 2 weeks’ vacation), and I just want to be sure if I will receive my PR card before ,or if not, what are my alternatives.

Thanks so much,
Mada

Mada

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-05-2019
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Med's Done....
03-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
I got my COPR in 10 days and did the landing in Thousand Island in Mid September, still waiting . Current timelines for PR card is 15 days and I believe you would be on the edge. Would recommend To land while coming back from vacation(as it’s just for 2 weeks)
Thanks so much! Yes, probably I will do as suggested, land after my vacation.

I do have another questions though: I'm going in vacation by myself, without my husband, but we both need to do the landing interviews. In this case, can I come back at the airport and not do the landing in that day? I want to go together with my husband (probably at Thousand Islands), to both do the landing in the same time.
Is this possible or as soon as I will land the authorities will made me to do the landing interview by myself?

Thanks so much again,
Mada

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
@ruthio87, sorry to hear about your rejection :(. Do you mind share your noc with us?

hgyeo

Jul 10, 2019
May i ask of lawyer info?
I need a lawer before getting refused. I am in rr of criminal record.
I am sorry that I cannot give you his information because he is a lawyer of the legal department at my employer and he refused my request for you.

tarunraja1

May 22, 2019
Thanks for the response! I updated my address to which i got a confirmation as well from IRCC. Seems like they didn’t update my local VO. I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as it was mentioned in my PPR, hopefully they respond soon but if they don’t, I’ll try going directly to the VFS here.
I received an updated letter from IRCC with instructions for Delhi. Heading there right now to submit my passport! For the photograph I saw VFS has photo service, not sure if that can be used for PR applicants as well. I guess I’ll just ask VFS if it does, and it doesnt if they someone nearby.

Reactions: ladyday and kzeed12

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
That’s scary. So all that procedure Fairness thing is not real.
On Sept 25, I received a PFL due to my Duties and Responsibilities not matching with my NOC main duties, although my job title exactly matches the NOC job title. I was given 30 days to respond. On Sept 27, I resubmitted a new list of my actual duties, verified and signed by my current supervisor. I attached an LOE explaining that my new list cannot be printed using the official company letterhead because our HR is not authorized to do that. October 3, I received the "Ready for Visa" email, however my CIC account still not updated. Now, waiting for my passport to be returned.

Shony_2013

Sep 24, 2019
Hello, I got re-medical request in September as it was done a year back. So I did it on 24th Sep, I am sure CIC would have received the update however, it is not reflecting in the portal yet :(
Please suggest if calling IRC would help ?

AOR-22nd Dec, Eligibility Check - Under Review, Background Check - Under Review

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello, I got re-medical request in September as it was done a year back. So I did it on 24th Sep, I am sure CIC would have received the update however, it is not reflecting in the portal yet :(

Maybe they havent sent it yet or jt was delayed. Wait one more week and then call IRCC an

Reactions: Shony_2013

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Had a request for re-medicals today finally!
Booked to have them done on Thursday morning.
I see a few people with the same request recently. Please keep me up to date with your progress there and good luck all!
Aye aye!
I have mine accepted already. Waiting for good news

Reactions: kzeed12

Lylie123

Sep 18, 2019
I just received the ready for visa email !!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for keeping me sane in this forum and the Jan forum as well!

AOR Dec 19
CIO Sydney Application never left Sydney
ADR Sept 18 for employment verification
ADR submitted Sept 26 and called the same day of submission to make sure they received the documents.
1st GU Sept 26
2nd GU Sept 27
3rd GU Oct 8
PPR Oct 9

I hope you all get your email soon!!

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
If you have other active status visitor/worker then you can land in Canada based on that and do the PR landing later. Make sure you have enough days left on active status and provide the explanation. I have a friend who lived in Quebec and tried to do PR landing in Cornwall, the officer wasn’t convinced for his explanation to live outside Quebec and allowed him to enter on work permit(which was active) and then he did his PR landing in Thousand island a week later

Thanks so much! Yes, probably I will do as suggested, land after my vacation.

I do have another questions though: I'm going in vacation by myself, without my husband, but we both need to do the landing interviews. In this case, can I come back at the airport and not do the landing in that day? I want to go together with my husband (probably at Thousand Islands), to both do the landing in the same time.
Is this possible or as soon as I will land the authorities will made me to do the landing interview by myself?

Thanks so much again,
Mada

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
On Sept 25, I received a PFL due to my Duties and Responsibilities not matching with my NOC main duties, although my job title exactly matches the NOC job title. I was given 30 days to respond. On Sept 27, I resubmitted a new list of my actual duties, verified and signed by my current supervisor. I attached an LOE explaining that my new list cannot be printed using the official company letterhead because our HR is not authorized to do that. October 3, I received the "Ready for Visa" email, however my CIC account still not updated. Now, waiting for my passport to be returned.
Congratulations. Thanks for sharing that you got PFL to resubmit the list of duties. Can you please tell me how much details you included in revised letter, was it like a single page document for list of duties?

My Employer only allows 5 bullet points to be there on list of duties. So I tried to include details in those 5 points as much as possible.

Shony_2013

Sep 24, 2019

Further to this Remedical is updated in the portal, now it says medical passed on 9th October.

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Congratulations. Thanks for sharing that you got PFL to resubmit the list of duties. Can you please tell me how much details you included in revised letter, was it like a single page document for list of duties?

My Employer only allows 5 bullet points to be there on list of duties. So I tried to include details in those 5 points as much as possible.
i wrote all the duties that I am doing and it needed two pages. Just signed by my supervisor and included his contact details

Reactions: capricorn7