Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi, My Medical results expires 30th Nov. I have just received a re-medical check last week. I think you will receive one soon
I already did a remedical last week and passed in sept 29th. Good luck for yours.

tarunraja1

May 22, 2019
When you move to a new country, it is an applicant's obligation to inform IRCC, and this will change your LVO to your country of residence.

NDVO is the slaggiest office in terms of responding. so send an email to CPC-Ottawa. You can visit the VFS and show them the PPR email and ask if they would process it. As long as you have informed IRCC, even if you haven't received a reply, you should be fine.

Also, when IRCC sends you a new PPR email, you 30 days submitting time is reset. So do not panic.
Thanks for the response! I updated my address to which i got a confirmation as well from IRCC. Seems like they didn’t update my local VO. I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as it was mentioned in my PPR, hopefully they respond soon but if they don’t, I’ll try going directly to the VFS here.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Looks like your file is almost done processing - watch out for ghost update regarding your medicals passed - once the status changes most of the candidates get their PR Email immediately or within a weeks time..

Regarding your security - it does not take that long to complete security checks in some cases - mine was done in a weeks time - also there might be a delay in updating the system - i would suggest to call ircc ..
Thanks @kzeed12 , my new medical results got passed since in Sept 29th. Since then, I am checking for updates. Good luck for your application.

prateekkhosla

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone, please guide and help.

I've submitted my PR application documents and fees along with biometrics and currently awaiting visa approval and PPR.
I'd like to get married soon and wanted your suggestion that should I wait till I get my PR and first landing or can I get married before that considering that if I had applied for PR as a married applicant I would not have met minimum CRS cutoff score.
Please share process as well and pros and cons in either case.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Need urgent help...

@derkdsou @USProgrammer - please help me

I'm finally doing soft landing tomorrow

however, i have few queries:

1. Which documents should I carry with me apart from passport & CoPR?
2. Should I carry statement of last 6 months of bank account?
3. Should I carry PoF docs?
4. Should I carry new pics or pic on CoPR is enough for PR Card?
5. Do I have to make list of everything that I'm carrying or just precious things, if there's any ?
6. Do I have to declare amount that I'm carrying in CAD and if yes, how to do that?

Any other info will be really helpful..

d6k5d3

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,

I did my landing at the Etobicoke office last Thursday, Oct. 3rd.
It was really calm and the officer was really nice to us.
My appt was booked @3 pm, but I got there at 130pm and left @ 210 pm.

You are supposed to double-check your COPR when it arrives at home. Make sure that all details are right before booking the appt.
On the interview day, you only need the passport, COPR, RFPF receipt and the letter sent with the appt details (In some cases is good to have the POF). They also asked 2 photos, but I didn't want to change mine from the COPR and waste more $20 cad, so I just told him that I would like to keep the same photo and there was no issue.

The office did the same questions that are in the COPR:
- Day and place of 1st entry in Canada
- Day and place of last entry in Canada
- Do you have any children?
- Did you commit any criminal offence?

He asked us to initials and signed the COPR, gave some other instructions and congratulated us: You are a permanent resident now. Congratulations and welcome to Canada. During the time he was processing the application, he was gentle and he asked if we would go back home or stay here / if we still feeling as tourists or if we were already adapted to life here.

The service Canada is beside the office, so I just updated my SIN # after the IRCC interview.

Overall, it was a really easy and fast process. I would say that it was better than crossing the border.

I hope that it was helpful =)
@ladyday how did you set up the interview? Would you please guide me? I received my ready for visa email. Now waiting for my passport along with copr. Leaving Canada and entering is not an option for me. So how should I proceed to complete my landing? Much thanks.

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations to all who received PPRs! It's really heartening to see!

How does IRCC deal with medical expiration being just a few weeks away? Do they automatically extend it?

Reactions: PrasadK

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Congratulations to all who received PPRs! It's really heartening to see!

How does IRCC deal with medical expiration being just a few weeks away? Do they automatically extend it?
in my case medicals were over 2 weeks expired and then they sent me remed request.
Sometimes they extend it but dont count on it.

Reactions: capricorn7

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thanks @kzeed12 , my new medical results got passed since in Sept 29th. Since then, I am checking for updates. Good luck for your application.
It has just been 6 working days since medicals passed for you - you might get it this week hopefully ..

I wrote to MP Goodales office regarding my status that i am still waiting on either remedical or med extension since a month of all checks cleared and passed ..

I am surprised and happy for all the PPR's that has been raining last week especially 2018 files and to be specific dec 2018 files - hope this Canada Life - running away from old rustic hard to live situation in current places of residence is gonna work out for all :)

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
@ladyday how did you set up the interview? Would you please guide me? I received my ready for visa email. Now waiting for my passport along with copr. Leaving Canada and entering is not an option for me. So how should I proceed to complete my landing? Much thanks.

You can call IRCC or send an email. I personally sent an email on Tuesday night and they answered me on Friday with the appt. day.

Send an email for the landing appointment to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca with the details below. You will get an automated reply first and then the inland landing details within 30 calendar days.
----
Complete Name
Date of Birth
UCI#
Application#
Residential Address in Canada
Expiry of COPR
Expiry of Temporary status

Family members (if any)
UCI#
Complete Name
Date of Birth

Name of the person who is contacting IRCC

Reactions: d6k5d3

d6k5d3

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
You can call IRCC or send an email. I personally sent an email on Tuesday night and they answered me on Friday with the appt. day.

Send an email for the landing appointment to ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca with the details below. You will get an automated reply first and then the inland landing details within 30 calendar days.
----
Complete Name
Date of Birth
UCI#
Application#
Residential Address in Canada
Expiry of COPR
Expiry of Temporary status

Family members (if any)
UCI#
Complete Name
Date of Birth

Name of the person who is contacting IRCC
Thank you so much, @ladyday. Approximately what's the duration between your contacting IRCC and the appointment date you received?

And heartiest congratulations on becoming a Canadian PR

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thank you so much, @ladyday. Approximately what's the duration between your contacting IRCC and the appointment date you received?

I sent an email requesting an appt on Sept. 24, and they answered me on Sept. 27. They booked me on Oct. 3rd at 3pm.

Thank you!! Congratulations you too =))

Reactions: kzeed12 and d6k5d3

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC

Also, I forgot to mention that you should say if you are in implied status or your status is expiring in 2 months or less. If you need urgency in the appt for any reason, try to specify that in the email and they will try to accommodate it.

Reactions: d6k5d3

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Need urgent help...

@derkdsou @USProgrammer - please help me

I'm finally doing soft landing tomorrow

however, i have few queries:

1. Which documents should I carry with me apart from passport & CoPR?
2. Should I carry statement of last 6 months of bank account?
3. Should I carry PoF docs?
4. Should I carry new pics or pic on CoPR is enough for PR Card?
5. Do I have to make list of everything that I'm carrying or just precious things, if there's any ?
6. Do I have to declare amount that I'm carrying in CAD and if yes, how to do that?

Any other info will be really helpful..
1. POF
2. Yes (probably not asked for)
3. Yes (probably not asked for)
4. No. They will use the one on CoPR
5. Everything, but in groups. List precious things separately, but list common things together, like "plates and bowls", "shirts", etc. Values in CAD.
6. Declare any CAD over $10,000, and expect them to ask how much CAD you are carrying upon landing

Do not sign your CoPR until directed to by the officer.

Congrats and good luck. Get your SIN after landing at a Service Canada office.