+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Hsa1988

Jun 5, 2019
Congrats to all you who received their PPR recently.
It's been 10 months and finally received an ADR of POF of my wife who is the primary applicant and schedule A and travel history form for myself.
As soon as we submitted the ADR, the very next day we received medical request as our medicals were valid till november 15 only.

We have given our medicals and waiting it to be updated and acknowledged by CIC.

Hope to receive our COPR soon

Reactions: kdr91 and Pura Vida

rashabs

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent reader of this thread along with the November, 2018 thread. The posts & clarifications provided here have been of immense help to me. I wanted to share my experience & timeline of this process in the hope that it may help others.
  • CRS - 476 and NOC - 1121
  • AOR - 21st Dec, 2018
  • Medicals Passed - 31st Jan, 2019
  • June 27th, 2019 - raised a webform to enquire about status but received a generic response
  • Received a generic email from the Ottawa visa office on the 2nd of July, 2019
  • Wrote to Mr. Goodale on the 12th of July to enquire about the status and was informed that the eligibility was recommended passed and the criminality & security were yet to begin
  • August 28th, 2019 - raised a webform to enquire about status but received a generic response
  • 9th Sept, 2019 - background status check was updated to 'in progress'
  • 11th Sept, 2019 - Received the ready for visa email post which I raised a webform to extend medicals
  • 18th Sept, 2019 - Was asked to redo medicals or land as per current medical eligibility. Chose the former option by raising a webform
  • 21st September, 2019 - Completed medicals and updated the status using webform
  • Raised a couple of webforms to enquire about whether I will receive a new ready for visa email but did not receive a specific response (there were a couple of ghost updates). Submitted my passport at the VFS office in New Delhi on the 3rd of October, 2019. I was aware that I might receive the COPR with validity as per the earlier medicals but I did not want to risk the ready for visa email getting expired
  • 11th October, 2019 - received the COPR with validity upto Sept, 2020 :)
Plan to immigrate next year in July. I have updated immitracker with the case details as well. Thank you all once again for the really helpful posts. All the very best to everyone waiting for the COPR and all the best to everyone planning to immigrate to Canada in the near future.

sandy.2830

Oct 14, 2019
Hello All!!

Help Needed...

I have been a silent reader of this thread, we got the PPR on 9th October. Below is my short timeline, as i never ordered any notes or called them so not aware of the exact transitions.

AOR : December 8th 2018
Medical Passed : January 18th 2019
IP2 : 30th September 2019
PPR : 9th October 2019

Citizen : Indian
Place of application : USA

We are currently residing in France.

I have replied to IRCC email id mentioned in the PPR email that we have moved to France for a project and requested them to send the Updated instructions for France, but haven't received any reply yet.

Is it possible that i can directly go to VFS Canada near me and submit our passports, i checked with VFS here and they replied that i can submit passport to any VFS Canada once i have PPR email. Do you'l think i should wait for IRCC updated email or directly GO to VFS near me for passport submission.

Thanks in advance for help provided...

Reactions: tanvir1982

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello All!!

Help Needed...

I have been a silent reader of this thread, we got the PPR on 9th October. Below is my short timeline, as i never ordered any notes or called them so not aware of the exact transitions.

I have replied to IRCC email id mentioned in the PPR email that we have moved to France for a project and requested them to send the Updated instructions for France, but haven't received any reply yet.

Is it possible that i can directly go to VFS Canada near me and submit our passports, i checked with VFS here and they replied that i can submit passport to any VFS Canada once i have PPR email. Do you'l think i should wait for IRCC updated email or directly GO to VFS near me for passport submission.

Congratulations to you !! You can submit to nearest VFS canada near you. They should accept it. Check Jan-2019 AOR forum as recently, someone posted same query and it was suggested to go to nearest VFS center.

Vancouver19

Jan 31, 2019
I was in a similar situation. I got my passport request but my submission was from within Canada.

I asked that they change to PPR request for Beirut, Lebanon. You should wait until they update the passport request to your current location. Since that copy will be given to the embassy via VFS and IRCC need to inform the embassy. This was told to me by IRCC over the phone.

I waited 10 days for PPR to be re emailed to me with instructions for Lebanon.

Hello All!!

Help Needed...

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving all!!
Congratulations to everybody that received PPR.

I did my interview on Oct 3rd (Thursday) and my PR card arrived on Oct. 11 (Friday)! I'm glad that it was really fast.

I hope that you all have a lot to be thankful for this week =)
Last week was light in terms of PR news. Keeping fingers crossed for coming week :)

Reactions: ladyday and PrasadK

hitkaul1987

Mar 6, 2019
received an ADR today for providing updated proof of funds, apparently at time of AOR, my funds less my debt(CC) wasn't crossing the minimum requirements for a single applicant, but almost 9 months down the line, I think I have paid off enough of my debt and saved up enough to tackle this. According to the ADR resolving this issue would finalize a decision on my application. hoping that this should be it.

Was able to upload my response to the ADR, but my review of additional document still reads as follows:

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

How long does it usually take to update this section, as in acknowledge that they have received the document(s).

Thanks!

sandy.2830

Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations to you !! You can submit to nearest VFS canada near you. They should accept it. Check Jan-2019 AOR forum as recently, someone posted same query and it was suggested to go to nearest VFS center.
They sent new request today which made me confused as they didn't ask for our original passport copy.

We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application.(We are indian citizens)

Please send to the following address:

IRCC Paris
Embassy of Canada
130 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris, France

The following documents:
1. Page 1 of this document.
2. The photocopy of the passport(s) of each person included in the application
3. 2 photos. For photo specifications, please consult the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. A letter outlining the height and eye colour for each member of your accompanying family members.

greenmind

May 1, 2019
Guys, we got PPR on Oct4th, sent the passports from US by FedEx on Oct 7th, delivered to CPC on Oct 8th... no update on account since, any inputs on when we can expect to see something on the account or do you think i need to raise a webform to check if they recieved our passports?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Guys, we got PPR on Oct4th, sent the passports from US by FedEx on Oct 7th, delivered to CPC on Oct 8th... no update on account since, any inputs on when we can expect to see something on the account or do you think i need to raise a webform to check if they recieved our passports?
Post ppr processes are kinda getting delayed these days due to the large number of PPR's issued recently - since they are vigorously clearing all the 2018 backlogs ..

You might get it this week or you might have to wait a bit .. Hang in there..

There has been a general delay recently to send out PPR email after all checks and meds cleared, delays in sending out med extension or remed after all checks passed, sending out processed COPR Emails ..

Also this week is Thanks Giving week in Canada - so yeah

Idr

Jul 8, 2019
Was able to upload my response to the ADR, but my review of additional document still reads as follows:

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

How long does it usually take to update this section, as in acknowledge that they have received the document(s).

Thanks!
I am also on the same boat, got PFL regarding same issue on Sep 6th. Updated documents and no update after it. Called today to IRCC, a representative told me documents were updated but the officer does not start reviewing.

Reactions: hitkaul1987

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Web form probably won't help, but you can email the CPC Ottawa email address they emailed you from to request the passport and photos. They generally reply within 24 hours. I believe it did take several days for me, but I didn't have to send my actual passport.