restmt007

Jun 3, 2019
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Dec 1, 2018 (CEC-INLAND). I applied through a consultant, about a month ago I called IRCC and then told me all my information was verified and that I had to go to an office to complete the process. I waited patiently and today I got a letter today Re: "Final determination for permanent Resident Interview", the interview is in two weeks. According to what I have read in other threads it takes about 10 min and I will save me from sending passports to Ottawa. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Invaluablekiwi

Sep 19, 2019
Ghost update!

Been waiting for such a long time. When I called, I was told that IRCC had to do additional criminality checks, but not sure what for, as neither of us have any convictions. Possibly because I lived in Canada for more than 6 months a few years ago and my partner has spent less than 6 months in multiple countries? In any case, that status update was from 2 weeks ago, so is it possible they have finished both the criminality and security, or just now moved to security?

Info:
FSW-O
Korean principal applicant, NZ dependent, both residing in NZ
AOR: Dec 25
Medicals Passed: February 7th
1 ADR for authorisation form for me to contact IRCC as a dependent (around March)
Nothing further since

Reactions: USProgrammer

rduggal1987

Dec 19, 2017
Filed from within canada with a year's experience (canadian)
Docs submission - 10 dec.
Medical cleared - 21 Jan.
Post that no update. GCMS notes from last month - criminality check in progress. Last file updated 3rd april.
(No ghost update)

Not sure how long the wait is going to be and not sure what can be done. Anyone??

rduggal1987

Dec 19, 2017
Filed from within canada with a year's experience (canadian)
Docs submission - 10 dec.
Medical cleared - 21 Jan.
Post that no update. GCMS notes from last month - criminality check in progress. Last file updated 3rd april.
(No ghost update)

Not sure how long the wait is going to be and not sure what can be done. Anyone??

Work permit extension is in progress now!! Thought I would get the PR before the expiry but didn't happen

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Not that I can see, other than the ghost update I mentioned above. Notification of PPR was by email.
I had a ghost update few days ago. I would have ppr already if my medicals were still vaild. They have sent a request to the medical department to extend it or ask for remedicals. Im hoping for solving this madness in a few weeks.
Good luck!

Reactions: kzeed12