07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hey

Yeah I got my approval last week and received the COPR.

I keep following the thread and noticed that @MarcioSilva also got on the same day.

I hope the same to you as well
Congratulations !! I am still waiting, nothing happens to us until now.

Passenger 31

Sep 7, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2018
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi All,

I'm AOR December 23rd then it was quite till I received RPRF on September 12th, paid on 15th Septembe.
When do you think I can expect PPR?

Passenger 31

Sep 7, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2018
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
It can't be predicted for sure but there are some people who got PPR within a week after paying RPRF. Good luck !!
Thanks, I wish not be requested for a remedical

greenmind

May 1, 2019
Need your thoughts on this, my aor is dec 6th and i got my gcms notes few weeks back. It says eligibility met, criminality passed, medicals passed, secuirity not started.. however notes section has a point saying, appears to meet funds required but on the side it has review required.. i am showing a lot more funds than needed already, do you think i better upload a new proof of funds, i dint get any adr.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Need your thoughts on this, my aor is dec 6th and i got my gcms notes few weeks back. It says eligibility met, criminality passed, medicals passed, secuirity not started.. however notes section has a point saying, appears to meet funds required but on the side it has review required.. i am showing a lot more funds than needed already, do you think i better upload a new proof of funds, i dint get any adr.
I had a similar case and I've uploaded the same documents used to prove my funds just highlighting the most important info.I've also added a cover letter explaining that I had requested the notes and that I was proactively submitting more documents. I had RR as well and I never got an ADR. My PPR was issued last Sep 4th and the Application was approved on Sep 13th. I don't see any harm on sending more explanations through a Webform including supporting documents.

Reactions: greenmind

rahul1981

Sep 18, 2019
Hi All,

Please provide some guidance.
I got AoR on Dec 9, 2019.
Then on Mar 25, i got a request for RPRF.
I paid the RPRF for myself but not for my wife.
Then in JuneMayMay, I paid RPRF fee for my wife (Had applied for myself and 2 toddler kids).
Since Mar, i have got no updates when the process was supposed to be completed by June 9.
When i raised a request through webform, it says it is under progess.
My medical was done in Nov 2018, so i am almost completing a year.
Can anyone suggest what can be the issue or how i can get an update.
Thanks for help.

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
So I got an update in my application.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Be sure to include the last 10 years history and addresses to
date with no months missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/24

Unfortunately I can’t remember the exact dates I moved in and out of my last 2 addresses and I can’t remember what I filled in the express entry application.
My fear now is contradicting myself which may lead to a rejection.

Anybody ever been in the same situation?

Aor: Jan 30th
Medicals passed: 13th March

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
So I got an update in my application.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Be sure to include the last 10 years history and addresses to
date with no months missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/24

Unfortunately I can’t remember the exact dates I moved in and out of my last 2 addresses and I can’t remember what I filled in the express entry application.
My fear now is contradicting myself which may lead to a rejection.

Anybody ever been in the same situation?

Aor: Jan 30th
Medicals passed: 13th March
I took and saved screenshots of what I put in my EE application, so no. All you can do is be as accurate as you can and specify you can't remember exact dates in a letter of explanation before the Schedule A.

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I took and saved screenshots of what I put in my EE application, so no. All you can do is be as accurate as you can and specify you can't remember exact dates in a letter of explanation before the Schedule A.

Thanks for the reply.

I was also thinking that I do not want to risk a 5 year ban for misrepresenting. I am married to a permanent resident, should I withdraw and go the marriage route.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Thanks for the reply.

I was also thinking that I do not want to risk a 5 year ban for misrepresenting. I am married to a permanent resident, should I withdraw and go the marriage route.
It's not misrepresentation IMO as long as your guesses are close to the same and you specify that you are uncertain of the exact dates in a letter of explanation. Talk to a lawyer. Don't take legal advice from a forum.