NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
It says this app is not available in my country :c
They have a TextNow Global app in the Apple app store. I don’t know about Android. I got the Global app.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I am not sure if most of you have read the news on Sithlord's case refusal. Got to know today and really feeling bad for him. He along with other contributors was lifeline of most of our 's PR journey. I am wishing that he gets his case get successfully repealed.
Yes I saw that. It was a shocking news and that too after such a long wait. Not sure if there is really something called PFL with IRCC. They should ask for additional documents if they need any clarification or if they really dont want to ask, then reject in the beginning itself.

Reactions: tanvir1982

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
My Passport was received on Monday Sep 9th, on Friday Sep 13th Application was updated to approved with the insertion of a Counterfoil number, message " We are done Processing your Application", all good but no sign about the return tracking code for my passport. Is it normal procedure? I thought since they approved my application my passport should be shipped back right away.

Anyone experienced similar situation? Many thanks.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
My Passport was received on Monday Sep 9th, on Friday Sep 13th Application was updated to approved with the insertion of a Counterfoil number, message " We are done Processing your Application", all good but no sign about the return tracking code for my passport. Is it normal procedure? I thought since they approved my application my passport should be shipped back right away.

Anyone experienced similar situation? Many thanks.
Did you mail your passport? If so, you should have sent them a postage-paid label to ship it back, in which case, you'd already have the number which would now be activated upon return shipment.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Did you mail your passport? If so, you should have sent them a postage-paid label to ship it back, in which case, you'd already have the number which would now be activated upon return shipment.
I did.... and I have the code which has not been activated yet.... That's exactly my question

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
called rcic today. (thx USpro for support!)
AOR 13 Dec

Elig passed
crimi passed
background pendind due to medicals. A request was sent to the medical department to maybe extend it or ask for remedicals.

Its coming...

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hey

Yeah I got my approval last week and received the COPR.

I keep following the thread and noticed that @MarcioSilva also got on the same day.

I hope the same to you as well
One step at a time... now waiting for the passport, then will be waiting for the card, the never-ending waiting game... Thanks and congratulations again @Canada_Diaries all the best in your Canadian Journey.

Reactions: tanvir1982